j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I'm using Microsoft Edge for a web browser and I don't know how to use or open it on it.
You will have to work out the variable name yourself, but I can give you most of what you need. Press F12 to open Dev Tools, and if this is your first time, you may get a pop up. Once you close that click the console tab and type the following in the large space provided. You will know you're doing it right as Edge auto completes.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.liz.???=100

Replace the ??? with the variable name. If I had to guess it's maybe case or quest or progress, not sure. Just scan all options presented and look for anything that has a value of 75. If you can't do it from here I'll boot the game when I get home and find the variable you need.

[S]iberian

Jul 24, 2018
i am stuck in "complete stage four of mother quest." in the sister's quest, I already completed it but the game keeps asking me to do it.

dwikster22

Jun 7, 2017
I want to ask a question, I have v.1.11 version of this game and if i want to upadte to v1.13 do i need the v.1.12?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It's been several months since I played, so I'm
starting over w the latest version. Already have
a couple questions.

Just wanted to make sure. There's no General
Store, only a blurb about getting Mom a book, then it
just shows up at the house some time?

Also

The phone keeps popping up almost every time I change locations.
It's really annoying. Is there a way to stop that?

Oh, and, It shows people in a room, but they aren't there when I click
on it. For example, It shows the mom in the Living Room quite often, but when
I go there, it just tells me that If someone were there I could interact with them.

Thanks so much
Cheers

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
It's been several months since I played, so I'm
starting over w the latest version. Already have
a couple questions.

Just wanted to make sure. There's no General
Store, only a blurb about getting Mom a book, then it
just shows up at the house some time?

Also

The phone keeps popping up almost every time I change locations.
It's really annoying. Is there a way to stop that?

Oh, and, It shows people in a room, but they aren't there when I click
on it. For example, It shows the mom in the Living Room quite often, but when
I go there, it just tells me that If someone were there I could interact with them.

Thanks so much
Cheers
You get the book by simply visiting the mall, so you're right, there's no store for it. Never experienced the phone thing before since I play with it open but not sure you can fix it if it's coded to unstow on every passage.

As for character interactions, not all locations have specific interactions for characters, even if they appear there. No idea if there's plans to add them in the future or not, but right now just use it as a guide to know where each character is.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You get the book by simply visiting the mall, so you're right, there's no store for it. Never experienced the phone thing before since I play with it open but not sure you can fix it if it's coded to unstow on every passage.

As for character interactions, not all locations have specific interactions for characters, even if they appear there. No idea if there's plans to add them in the future or not, but right now just use it as a guide to know where each character is.

Thanks for the response friend.
That all sounds good, I appreciate it.

Cheers

marcelringer

May 20, 2020
The snow will slowly disappear at the beginning of Spring.
I think that's total nonsense, sorry, but that's the way it is. You visit the beach in winter with the women and swim, and you get summer scenes. So you can't really immerse yourself in the game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BecomeSomeone-1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes