NedStark87

Jun 1, 2017
I went on the patreon account and it says long scene version? is that different from whats on F95. i loved this game last time I tried it but my only issue was the two small scenes that usually play for each event and always thought it would be better if they were longer.

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
I went on the patreon account and it says long scene version? is that different from whats on F95. i loved this game last time I tried it but my only issue was the two small scenes that usually play for each event and always thought it would be better if they were longer.
I think the long scene version on patreon are longer versions of the videos in the f95 version if not the full videos.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
I have been through the Wiki a few times now and the entire business section could really use an update. There is basically no information at all what the different stats on hireable characters actually do or if they do anything at all. Is hiring anyone besides the quest girls of any meaning?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I have been through the Wiki a few times now and the entire business section could really use an update. There is basically no information at all what the different stats on hireable characters actually do or if they do anything at all. Is hiring anyone besides the quest girls of any meaning?
We are aware of the wiki situation. What most people do not realize is how big the game is and how insanely time consuming updating the wiki is. All the relevant informations are presented to the players during narrative and dialogs phases and we keep getting the same questions again and again. There are search functions both here and on our discord where you can find the answer to your question.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
We are aware of the wiki situation. What most people do not realize is how big the game is and how insanely time consuming updating the wiki is. All the relevant informations are presented to the players during narrative and dialogs phases and we keep getting the same questions again and again. There are search functions both here and on our discord where you can find the answer to your question.
First - I appreciate You answering personally. But I did search both here, in the wiki and tried other sources as well. My question has been asked since 2021 here and not answered here either - thus i dived into the Wiki assuming it has more value than this thread since the online version also links to it. I dont skip dialogs and would be very surprised if I missed any ingame info about this - a simple pointer to where that should be would be appreciated.

I personally dont use Discord for various reasons and would most definitely not assume it to be the first source of knowledge for a game unless being told so - which I assume i just have been.

I appreciate You providing the game for free - dont take me wrong here. But when you point to the game being so big - what is the meaning of a wiki to begin with then if updating it eats up too much valuable time?

ai...

May 30, 2019
Will there ever be any interactions with the girls who live with you? The last update I completed the game and had everyone who could move in living in the mansion yet when I went to any room the girls were in it pretty much acted like no one was there. Besides occasionally seeing someone sunbathing by the pool.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch

Myke33

Aug 9, 2020
Press F12 to open Dev Tools, and go to the console. Then type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.money = 2000

Replace 2000 with the desired amount of money then hit enter. You won't see the change until you progress to another passage. And remember the above is case sensitive so be sure to type this exactly.
it says "SugarCube is not defined". I'm doing it on mopoga site since it's the only site with a save disk option. I just pasted the code in console, did I did it wrong?

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
I'm lost at the beginning of the game.
I just now learned there's a wiki but it still feels like a cop-out.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
it says "SugarCube is not defined". I'm doing it on mopoga site since it's the only site with a save disk option. I just pasted the code in console, did I did it wrong?
save to disk then goto saveeditoronline then you can edit anything in the save, then download the edited save and then go back to the game and load from disk

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I should have noted that you can't do this on mopoga. Only the downloaded version or the official online version which does have save and load from disk for me...

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes