Full:
Patch:

Reactions: Brovalon

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeSomeone-1.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Test9215

Dec 1, 2022
Hi I unlocked scene 7 "getting blown up in class" when mom becomes my girlfriend. My question is how to play this scene in the economics lecture hall without going through the gallery?

Demonfo

Nov 19, 2020
Can someone one give me a file with no progress but has all maxed out cheats and money I don’t feel like grinding.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How do you become Don? I have 100/100 mafia points but still nothing new. I ask because I've read that it is a requirement for aunt BDSM route.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
can i break out from love path and enter bdsm path? silly me didnt save before the phone call and actually saved after before thinking about it.
Or did i just date the 2 people without a slave path and are panicking over nothing

Sycx117

Mar 18, 2020
Are the cheat codes not available or is there an easier way to add money? wanting to progress the business faster without it being such a grind. Is there a way to give the MC money?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Are the cheat codes not available or is there an easier way to add money? wanting to progress the business faster without it being such a grind. Is there a way to give the MC money?
Yes. Press F12 and go to the console. Then type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.money = 100000

Hit enter and in game change locations. If you're doing it correctly the console will auto complete as you type. This will not work on mopoga or gamcore, just official online version or downloaded version

Reactions: Ivan382701

Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone have the time to explain the difference between enslavement and girlfriend, are they mutually exlusive?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Anyone have the time to explain the difference between enslavement and girlfriend, are they mutually exlusive?
you can't have both at the same time, but you can do both on the same save. Just need to break up/release them. Enslavement is bdsm content and girlfriend is dates etc

Reactions: M! and Forgotted

Nx99

Aug 24, 2019
Hey, I've done most of the quest lines in the game but I can't seem to start the Romi quest, the domination books aren't available to buy for me and I can't really seem to interact with my basement either, I have a feeling the basement is bugged (I wasn't really using before because I was mainly going for GF relationships) Anyone know a solution

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey, I've done most of the quest lines in the game but I can't seem to start the Romi quest, the domination books aren't available to buy for me and I can't really seem to interact with my basement either, I have a feeling the basement is bugged (I wasn't really using before because I was mainly going for GF relationships) Anyone know a solution
can you send your save here?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes