TheCockxxx69

Sep 4, 2021
I tried with joiplay.It works fine then it automatically opens chrome and I can't get back to playing. I tried without joiplay on the phone but the assets don't display at all.What to do?

Nx99

Aug 24, 2019
How to use this save? It give me a bunch of code. Please help
You open the game, go to save and then click load from disk and select the save but as I said I think it's bugged when it comes to the basement and domination books. But feel free to try it

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
romi quest at the strange shop the three books on dom is not showing up? did i do something wrong
It's been a long time since I played from the start, but I think you need a certain amount of dominance before the books are available. Also make sure the basement is cleaned up and equipment is set up. If none of this is right then I have no idea

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Found a bug where it says Bernice is at the pool, but if you go to the council room it's as if she's still there and you can raise her trust.

Also /ressources/scene/suzy/home.webp looks to be missing

user1998

Jun 3, 2018
Found a bug where it says Bernice is at the pool, but if you go to the council room it's as if she's still there and you can raise her trust.

And in /ressources/scenes/pol/endorse/sexwork , it seems that the names for mom and alice and their clips are switched

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Any chance for a GoFile download?
MEGA is capped at 5GB for free users.
Mixdrop has missing files and if i recall like the others is download speed capped, which would normally take a minute or two with my internet speed with that file size.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Any chance for a GoFile download?
MEGA is capped at 5GB for free users.
Mixdrop has missing files and if i recall like the others is download speed capped, which would normally take a minute or two with my internet speed with that file size.
Pixeldrain has a nasty habit of dropping the download almost consistently these days and it makes it almost impossible to reliably download anything through that download link anymore.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
And in /ressources/scenes/pol/endorse/sexwork , it seems that the names for mom and alice and their clips are switched
Fixed

fixed

Thank your guys for the reports, patch will be included in next update

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Which SugarCube.State.variables should I change to get money and max player stats?

Edit: figured out with the money, changed price in the shop. Stats - still looking...

Last edited:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Yes. Press F12 and go to the console. Then type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.money = 100000

Hit enter and in game change locations. If you're doing it correctly the console will auto complete as you type. This will not work on mopoga or gamcore, just official online version or downloaded version
What console? I am pressing F12 and getting absolutely nothing

DevilKate

Sep 13, 2022
Fixed

fixed

Thank your guys for the reports, patch will be included in next update
Dear Devs, thanks for the update, may I ask? In the next update will be possibility to change the town as a mayor from mayor office? When next update?)

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes