Jul 27, 2020
How do I start the Mayoral Path? walk through only states "Finish assault on the police station". I cant seem to do that, I've been the Don of the Mafia for some time now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BecomeSomeone-1.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, when I played this game about a year or 2 ago I noticed that the dominant and sub routes for every girl basically played out the same scenes and the game progressed almost identically. Has this game expanded on these routes to make the sub route feel better or is it still mostly the same both sides?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 1.18 (played further with my old save from 1.10)

Dream Neera the pic is to big/large

Walkthrough
BDSM Help - Can this vanish I see nothing why it is open what I haven`t done in the past?

Last edited:

cemozdemir46

Jul 27, 2020
Mostly Full Saves for v1.10:

View attachment 2324308

Installation:

Load game

Select "Save/Load" on the left side of the screen

Select "Load from Disk

Select the save file from your downloads

Make a save in game

"Good" save follows the Love Routes and Police Route while "Evil" save follows the Slavery Routes and the Mafia Route along with Romi's Content. All Halloween and Christmas Content are unlocked in the Gallery for the "Evil" save
PLEASE ADD IT ON MEGA

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Hi, when I played this game about a year or 2 ago I noticed that the dominant and sub routes for every girl basically played out the same scenes and the game progressed almost identically. Has this game expanded on these routes to make the sub route feel better or is it still mostly the same both sides?
It's the same as before but more content for the characters has been added.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Bug 1.18 (played further with my old save from 1.10)
Walkthrough
BDSM Help - Can this vanish I see nothing why it is open what I haven`t done in the past?
Noticed the same thing. When I first loaded my save the Basement was highlighted yellow, but when I went to it there didn't seem to be anything to do and the quest remains.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes