j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I want to import my save from the previous version.

Where is the save path?
There is no save path. Saves are stored in your browser cache and should carry over and update automatically. If it's not there then you have lost it. The only way to avoid this is to save to disk in the future

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
After trying police/mafia a paths then mayor had all girls except the 2 girls from xmas/halloween event, so decided start over and after giving sis a spanking I saved the game all girls maxed,money no quests done and decided activate both events manually threw game save, all good went mall and halloween started kept going with that quest till I got to starnge shop and couldn't continue due to I didn't have any of girls required since I just started game it's obvious but the thing is that you can't go to strange shop tp buy bdsm stuff and other stuff you need for minor quests of girls. Soooo decided start over again but without activating those 2 events till I have all girls. Since I'm here might as well ask, does it really matter who is manager when running for Mayor? I followed the tip from the girl but saw Mrs. Claus there any tip who is best(even thou didn't need, got the job)

Sep 22, 2022
After trying police/mafia a paths then mayor had all girls except the 2 girls from xmas/halloween event, so decided start over and after giving sis a spanking I saved the game all girls maxed,money no quests done and decided activate both events manually threw game save, all good went mall and halloween started kept going with that quest till I got to starnge shop and couldn't continue due to I didn't have any of girls required since I just started game it's obvious but the thing is that you can't go to strange shop tp buy bdsm stuff and other stuff you need for minor quests of girls. Soooo decided start over again but without activating those 2 events till I have all girls. Since I'm here might as well ask, does it really matter who is manager when running for Mayor? I followed the tip from the girl but saw Mrs. Claus there any tip who is best(even thou didn't need, got the job)
Do I have to be in the mafia to start working as a mayor? I just work for the police.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Do I have to be in the mafia to start working as a mayor? I just work for the police.
No, but you can save game and check mafi a path if you want ,after you done with police then the mayor thing will come go to strange shop

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
she already is enslaved
do you have enough room? I also noticed that the bdms thing kinda boring had 13 girls enslaved checked stuff you could do and at end released them all, have more fun going out with them, even got the holloween girl but can't trigget xmas event for mrs.claus tried manually thtas how i got 1 but can't trigger mrs.claus, she ain't at mall like the other one was.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This safe is where you have to go to University bathroom to meet suzy to trigger maifia/police event. Everything else is done and Mrs.Claus(lover) and Eris(slave) are done too. Everything bangable in the game is done so if you looking for any virgins ain't gonna find it in this save that's including hotdog/lemonade/tiki/girl park.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes