eddk

Dec 2, 2017
I can't seem to get the anniversary events to work. I skipped forward a bunch of days but still nothing.

Hotshotunder

Jul 26, 2021
What would the Sugarcube cheat be for the holiday cheat code. Cause I’ve been trying to figure it out but no luck so far.
Or the code for the holiday events cheat would be nice option as well.

Benalin13

Jun 10, 2019
I don't understand why you would go to the effort to make Halloween or Christmas characters to have them not available 70% to 90% of the time maybe I'll check the game around Christmas but honestly I might forget.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
It always makes me chuckle when devs put so much effort into hiding the cheat code in an open source game.
I mean sure, great job with the complicated function, but ppl can easily bypass it anyway. Idk if that's worth the time :unsure:

Game looks interesting, will give it a try.
Good luck eitherway (y)

Reactions: BlackGuy85

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeSomeone-1.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Thank you but is there another link available cause you have to pay to download it.The file is to big to download free using the Mega link.
If you dont have a premium Mega account you can still download files bigger than 5GB by using the Mega Sync app. It will simply pause after the first 5GB and continue after a time period or if you reset your IP.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes