HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I haven't played this since I think about December (I think). Anyways I'm trying to go through all the changelogs from 2021 and trying to see which content isn't accessible anymore. Is the Anniversary Update the only thing you can't actually play through right now or is there anything else?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't played this since I think about December (I think). Anyways I'm trying to go through all the changelogs from 2021 and trying to see which content isn't accessible anymore. Is the Anniversary Update the only thing you can't actually play through right now or is there anything else?
The Christmas event as well, if you missed that last time you played.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

hololomat

Jan 18, 2021
Why bdsm content with Ms. Powers and quest with Romi doesn't appear to me? I have slave collar, above 70 corruption with Ms. Powers and nothing appeared until now

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
Class or strip club

Check the faq of the main post

Depends of the character, check the character progress app page to know what to do (phone, right bar)

Love path are not implemented yet and honestly I have no idea what exactly the writer is planning.
I checked the main page FAQ but i did find nothing. Is main quest 10 max lvl? the gallery is missing 2 images so i am not sure.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Dumb question on patron for long video version for 1dollar or 5 and higher
Hey not a dumb question at all, we're giving it out for only 1$ because we consider that even small revenues should be able to get it.

I checked the main page FAQ but i did find nothing. Is main quest 10 max lvl? the gallery is missing 2 images so i am not sure.
If in the progress app they are in green and it says "main quest completed" then yes. The 2 missing elements are probably christmas or anniversary events scenes.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Does the long version show in online or just download, online to me works best
We're at the moment still testing the oAuth system to ensure that it works for everyone and that people who didn't pay won't be able to access it, we also need to invest into a new canadian server for patrons from America and set it up but I have my exams till end of june so don't expect it to be online before early july.

the problem is i dont se her house
Send your save so I can check why

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I see, I had saves with everything done but with last update online version crash the app lost everything so go play with long videos version but may wait until it be added

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
You cheated and put yourself in this situation we won't fix your save start a new game without cheating and you should be fine.

I see, I had saves with everything done but with last update online version crash the app lost everything so go play with long videos version but may wait until it be added
Wow that's weird if you still have a save on your computer we can try to fix it for you if you want.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes