konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
some comments
1. i used old saves so that might be the reason why some pics were missing
(dunno if other users had that)
1619311226904.png
2. white v green. looks like those five girls are counted as incompleted just because they are not enslaved/with collars.
i think that coloration should be only about main quest chains completion. (and enslavement as somewhat extra gig should get its own indicator, E letter or collar sign, etc)
otherwise coloration purpose is somewhat undermined. like for example during the midgame you will have all enslavable girls as whites just because they are not enslaved. though when i have a bunch of gials to track - im interested to have a real differentiation with regard to finished and unfinished main quest chains (thus with having completed npcs moved below|to green section so i could just focus on incompleted ones)

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
some comments
1. i used old saves so that might be the reason why some pics were missing
(dunno if other users had that)
View attachment 1161557
2. white v green. looks like those five girls are counted as incompleted just because they are not enslaved/with collars.
i think that coloration should be only about main quest chains completion. (and enslavement as somewhat extra gig should get its own indicator, E letter or collar sign, etc)
otherwise coloration purpose is somewhat undermined. like for example during the midgame you will have all enslavable girls as whites just because they are not enslaved. though when i have a bunch of gials to track - im interested to have a real differentiation with regard to finished and unfinished main quest chains (thus with having completed npcs moved below|to green section so i could just focus on incompleted ones)
1. It's only related to the fact you've missing images for some reason I checked don't get the problem on the online version

2. To finish a girl content you must either enslave her or finish her romance path, for girls that have neither of them at the moment you just need to finish their main quest, for those who have slave content already you must finish their slave quests for the game to consider them as done.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Online version, patch mega link are updated, gif version mega link have been updated.

For those who already downloaded: here is the hotfix html:

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Downloaded the hotfix above. Started a new game.
Had a dream. This image is missing
file:///D:/Local_Games/Become%20Someone/ressources/dream/jade/dressed_tease/10.jpg

There are no jpgs in that directory, but there is a 10.webp

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Downloaded the hotfix above. Started a new game.
Had a dream. This image is missing
file:///D:/Local_Games/Become%20Someone/ressources/dream/jade/dressed_tease/10.jpg

There are no jpgs in that directory, but there is a 10.webp
Edit: wait no you're not using v0.7.12 just checked it's properly written in the code
sublime_text_38ZVjluL2N.jpg

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes