kghky

Oct 13, 2019
How to complete the projects of this game? Click "work on all projects", there is no image or text in it.

1.png

2.png

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I have the same error can you help how did you fix it?
P.S. I am using the patreon version
How to complete the projects of this game? Click "work on all projects", there is no image or text in it.

View attachment 1179292

View attachment 1179293
Use this link https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...EfebCWYZCDhN8du7e8OW4pN2ykaYGZpb9jcWm_cZUND0A to get the latest html file. I'm not sure why so much people don't get the right file I updated all the links I shared here.

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
wrong code?
Had a look in the html. The developer encrypted it with SHA256 so the code can't be read from it. The code variable also had a false name, seems a bit paranoid but considering all these "YOU MUST DONATE" messages in the game, it's hardly surprising. I don't see the point though. Trying to copy the code is just one step away from getting around the encryption. I suppose it does slow the code from being shared.

All of the codes(light, medium, hard, platinum, diamond. Except the gallery code) does the same thing. It increases trust, corruption and some player stats. The only difference is the amount added.

Since the game is based on SugarCube, you could easily manipulate these values with the your browser like any other.

Also, the amount of trust and corruption from these cheats is not significant(diamond included). If you spend some time grinding, you should get the same result.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Had a look in the html. The developer encrypted it with SHA256 so the code can't be read from it. The code variable also had a false name, seems a bit paranoid but considering all these "YOU MUST DONATE" messages in the game, it's hardly surprising. I don't see the point though. Trying to copy the code is just one step away from getting around the encryption. I suppose it does slow the code from being shared.

All of the codes(light, medium, hard, platinum, diamond. Except the gallery code) does the same thing. It increases trust, corruption and some player stats. The only difference is the amount added.

Since the game is based on SugarCube, you could easily manipulate these values with the your browser like any other.

Also, the amount of trust and corruption from these cheats is not significant(diamond included). If you spend some time grinding, you should get the same result.
You are answering the questions yourself, we are leaving for everyone the possibility to do what the codes do (we could really make it difficult to cheat using a few tricks). Codes are just an easy way to speed up the cheating process and a way to reward people who donate. Our goal isn't to hide cheating behind a paywall but to offer a few advantages to people who donate (Yes because this game development cost a ton). I think that maybe showing here the expenses table compared to the revenue could make a few of your guys understand why we are doing it.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes