Mar 25, 2018
not sure if already been reported and fixed, but the day jumps from Saturday to Monday on my end
and just a quick question, what will be the bank's role if player didn't made a loan? can player make investment in the future?
thanks, keep up the great work

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
not sure if already been reported and fixed, but the day jumps from Saturday to Monday on my end
and just a quick question, what will be the bank's role if player didn't made a loan? can player make investment in the future?
thanks, keep up the great work
Hey, bug is already reported but thanks for letting us know. Bank will have a bigger role in the future but won't spoil anything here. But be sure there is more to discover!

question whats so special about current cheats and are they worth even using? :unsure:
Well patreon cheat codes are not "super useful" they make you gain time but they are not doing something you can't do yourself with the browser console. Check faq spoiler on the main post

What are mobile money cheat codes?
There are no "money cheat codes" if you want to edit the money check faq spoiler on the main post. But it should be very easy to earn money when you start working.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
At some point, do you actually plan to have people where their icons are located?
Like all the times when you see sister's icon on bathroom and mom is actually in there.
Or sister icon on bathroom and she is actually in the living room doing homework.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
At some point, do you actually plan to have people where their icons are located?
Like all the times when you see sister's icon on bathroom and mom is actually in there.
Or sister icon on bathroom and she is actually in the living room doing homework.
Should not happen, you can always send your save when that sort of problem happen it helps identifying the problem, we know for sure that it mostly happen to people using old saves.

something777

Jan 30, 2020
I'm not sure what i missed but for some reason i have not been able to get Abigail's address. I've done almost everything else in the game other then becoming manager of cock and bull, and all the becoming the teacher quests.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm not sure what i missed but for some reason i have not been able to get Abigail's address. I've done almost everything else in the game other then becoming manager of cock and bull, and all the becoming the teacher quests.
Do that, then. From memory, I think it's tied to becoming the manager at the restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: Vln_
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes