kghky

Oct 13, 2019
I can't do much then it's a problem related to you/your browser. I see the picture just fine and I'm using f95 tools so it doesn't come from me.
Excuse me, can you use the screenshot software to capture the picture?

like this

11.png

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was a bug give me 10mins and will send new links here
Full archive:
Patch:

Last edited:

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
How do you unlock the new content? Is a random proposition or you've to choose after graduation? Because I have the national office now and I don't understand what to do next, sorry.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How do you unlock the new content? Is a random proposition or you've to choose after graduation? Because I have the national office now and I don't understand what to do next, sorry.
The high school path, will work largely as a “sequel” path to the main university path. To activate it, the player must earn their degree. As well as complete the sister’s main quest. When all of those requirements are met, the intro event scene will play the next time the player interacts with the sister at home. The intro event scene will inform the player of what they have to do next. When the player chooses to click on the location, a longer event scene will play that fully introduces the character to what they need to do, and the goal. As well as introducing them to the principal and teacher.

So, can you tell me directly how to raise motivation to slowly motivated

View attachment 1197123

Like this, it doesn't seem to have changed?

View attachment 1197598

View attachment 1197599
Erika, the Overachiever, will have a unique main quest that will be much more involved that most others. She will not only be based on trust and corruption, but she will also be based on motivation and development. The goal will be to keep Erika motivated to try hard, while the player develops her devotion to the job and himself. He will have the opportunity to raise her motivation by giving her a variety of gifts that will become available at the mall, buying her lunch during the midday period of the work day of the Startup, giving her a raise, giving her a day off, and giving her a challenge. All five of which will be options given when the player interacts with Erika during the work day. They will be detailed in a separate document, as this is simply the main quest.

Reactions: kghky

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
The high school path, will work largely as a “sequel” path to the main university path. To activate it, the player must earn their degree. As well as complete the sister’s main quest. When all of those requirements are met, the intro event scene will play the next time the player interacts with the sister at home. The intro event scene will inform the player of what they have to do next. When the player chooses to click on the location, a longer event scene will play that fully introduces the character to what they need to do, and the goal. As well as introducing them to the principal and teacher.
Thank you.

Reactions: Vln_

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I am at the part of Kori's quest that you have to choose what to do with her. What does the two choices do for her in the future with your character? I think I can guess what the second choice does, but not sure what the first choice will give.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I am at the part of Kori's quest that you have to choose what to do with her. What does the two choices do for her in the future with your character? I think I can guess what the second choice does, but not sure what the first choice will give.
Well at the moment it only allows you to make her stay at your home, but will be useful later for her love path to make her come home at this point. If you don't care because you'll choose slave path then take the one you want.

Falster

Aug 10, 2017
Well at the moment it only allows you to make her stay at your home, but will be useful later for her love path to make her come home at this point. If you don't care because you'll choose slave path then take the one you want.
So you'll be able to do a slave path with both choices for Kori?

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
guessing jenna is a student not implemented yet? did the strict, n ended up killing the moral XD prob a waste to take the tests till the nxt update.
kori seems a bit bugged, i completed said quest. later that day her location pointed at candi's class, but she was at the sauna.
is hanna's mom going to be added, seems a waste not adding a few characters mothers ;) ;)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
guessing jenna is a student not implemented yet? did the strict, n ended up killing the moral XD prob a waste to take the tests till the nxt update.
kori seems a bit bugged, i completed said quest. later that day her location pointed at candi's class, but she was at the sauna.
is hanna's mom going to be added, seems a waste not adding a few characters mothers ;) ;)
Well to be completely honest we were stuck in a kind of weird situation. We thought we would be able to make the whole Highschool path in one go but due to the size of the path we ended up being late. What has been released is 1/3 of the path, there are 2 other updates planned for it one coming mid june and one for early july. For hanna's mom we are indeed planning to make her a character but later.

Reactions: homerj30
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes