coyotewere

Aug 30, 2017
I'm not able to buy slave collar at strange shop. Please help me .... I'm playing the online version
I wasn't able to get any kind of progress through the Strange Shop until I'd gone far enough in Lucy's storyline; at one point the hint tells you to eat dinner with your family, they react to the fact that you've turned the basement into a sex dungeon, and it progresses normally from there.

Reactions: Squaric acid

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
... and use the "learn about dominance" option in the basement, once it becomes available.
To be honest I wasn't sure I'm not playing the game that much. When I'm done with my exam I'll finish the wiki (which is almost done) to make it easier for everyone to find informations.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Become Someone [v0.8] [Volen] - Compressed

Base Game
Original ALL Size: 2.86 GB
Compressed ALL Size: 755.0 MB

Patch

Original Patch Size: 184.89 MB
Compressed Patch Size: 60.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Question will other girls get a slave paths and I don’t know why I lost my saves on the online version again

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Question will other girls get a slave paths and I don’t know why I lost my saves on the online version again
Answer is a bit above. For your save, your saves are stored by your browser not on our webserver if you want to be sure not to loose them you must save them to disk.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Does anyone have same problem with website switch to google if you leave the app then come back

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full update:
Patch:

Reactions: Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Has anyone ever encountered an odd issue of the small office appearing on the street map without a character even setting up a home office and hasn't finished uni yet? It just suddenly happened on my fresh playthrough now and the oddest thing is that when I load an earlier save the issue is still there and the game now thinks I am an owner of a small office...

Hell I even haven't met all the teachers yet but somehow it has corrupted previous saves?!? Any fix in the console as I was rather enjoying my new playthrough and can't be assed to start again if it will only occur once more (though after searching I have not seen this issue happen to other... :cry: ). I have cleared my cache and don't really want to clear my cookies as I will have to sign in to 10+ sites I usually visit again!

Edit: No idea what caused it but I cleared the browser cache and started again whilst obsessively creating hard disk saves in case it messes up again ;). I think when I started before it was somehow broken as the bank didn't show up so I guess it was the browser cache after all (I hope!).

Last edited:
Reactions: Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Alice hint says "Get an empty room for Alice".
Can't find this empty room anywhere.
In the basement, need 15 corr and her main quest to be completed + a slave collar and you can make her stay at your home.

dont_ask

Mar 17, 2019
There is a bug with Candi. First interaction with her in her classroom. When trying to press "Leave", I get an error of "Can not set property '5' of undefined." After pressing Ok to error pop up, leave button does not do what it should be.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes