Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I'm having the same issue.
Edit: this issue has also arisen in the gym
It's the save updater which is broken, we'll publish an hotfix asap. If you want to make it work by yourself use the following command in the browser console:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.candi.gallery=[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0]
Can we get a proper walkthrough as the link has an old walkthrough.
As I said above I promise as soon as I'm done with my exams I'll finish the wiki, I've done like 60% of it but will need a few more days of work on it before releasing it to the public.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
is there a guide on how to unlock all scenes for each character???
Progress app in the phone should help you. Finishing a girl main's quest should unlock her gallery except event scenes who are only unlocked during events.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
A
Progress app in the phone should help you. Finishing a girl main's quest should unlock her gallery except event scenes who are only unlocked during events.
Am I missing something? The progress app doesn't give any information at all on what to do, it only says what stage of the quest you're on and gives no other useful hints

guydude17

Aug 24, 2019
What Patreon tier is needed for the longer videos version. Is that the version downloadable on here? Is that an artifact from an earlier version of the game? It does not mention it on the Patreon page that I can see.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Volen
Version of the game:Become Someone [v0.81]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:3.1GB

Compressed Size:

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
What Patreon tier is needed for the longer videos version. Is that the version downloadable on here? Is that an artifact from an earlier version of the game? It does not mention it on the Patreon page that I can see.
Hey, 1$ tier is enough to get it then go on the last update post and there should be a download link for it, be aware it's more than 20gbs of download (but it's worth it I think haha).

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
A

Am I missing something? The progress app doesn't give any information at all on what to do, it only says what stage of the quest you're on and gives no other useful hints
I assume you're on the progress PAGE that you access from the left sidebar. Progress app is in the phone that you can access from the RIGHT sidebar.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Someone knows how to Get an empty room for Alice ? i'm getting crazy here
If you go 2 pages back in this thread, the developer has answered the question.

Alternatively, if you had used the search box with the word "alice" ...
The very first answer would literally take you to the answer

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes