OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Cant interact with Candi at the beach, an error pops up. Even if i press OK nothing happens.

"Cannot set property '6' of undefined"
I'm having the same problem at the step of meeting her in her classroom during the afternoon for the first time, says "Cannot set property '5'".

Protephimeaus

Sep 12, 2016
In the basement, need 15 corr and her main quest to be completed + a slave collar and you can make her stay at your home.
It won't work again after you release her. Not sure if it is intended, but I tried a few times and every time it only worked the very first time.

On a semi-related topic, Alice from 22:00 onwards is supposedly at "Public Restroom" is it an accessible location? Can't find anywhere.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
It won't work again after you release her. Not sure if it is intended, but I tried a few times and every time it only worked the very first time.

On a semi-related topic, Alice from 22:00 onwards is supposedly at "Public Restroom" is it an accessible location? Can't find anywhere.
You're right it was a bug that was fixed this afternoon patch for this will be included in the next update.

For alice loc:
Screenshot_20210609-002013_Discord.jpg

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How do you raise Jenna's rehabilitation? I think I missed reading that somewhere in her event.
Answered that question in the previous pages run a quick search and you should be able to find the answer quite easily (I don't know the answer either and I'm on my phone I'm not mad at you)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Interact with Candi in her classroom at the afternoon period - when i do i cannot press 'leave'
but im using 7+ saves...
so i loaded a recent save into online version and back to offline - worked. (do i need to wait abit?...as nothing indicated that updating was finished) .
[* weeirdly mobile version showed only about 10 girls (old ones) in the phone.]
This choice plays a major role ... oh i am big opponent of routes in sandboxes ...so id suggest in advance to have some option to reset her chain / make another choice. (if it will be impossible to do with twinhacker etc)
also i noticed events like finding a wallet, id suggest some option to turn it off (it may work for ppl without cheats...otherwise it is more like impediment on your way to some location)
glad that i searched here... would have never guessed that sasha is the sister ; }

Last edited:

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
When is the dean in the park? She never goes there in the week, and I spent the entire weekend doing "punish slave" for 30min time jumps and she never went there. She goes to the beach in the morning, then the mall, then the bar, then the fitness centre and then goes home for the night (pretty sure it was the exact same order both days).

Reactions: armaankb
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes