bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
[QUOTE = "Volen_, bài đăng: 5999748, thành viên: 1121608"]
Kiểm tra bài đăng chính, bạn sẽ thấy rằng bạn có thể gian lận theo bất kỳ cách nào bạn muốn mà không cần sử dụng mã gian lận.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
bảng điều khiển ở đâu?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
You're so nice bro, but this save still lacks some scenes, looking forward to your latest save
It's impossible to unlock the full gallery since some scenes are "events-locked" meaning they are only accessible when you're playing during christmas (december), anniversary (march), ...

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
I am extremely confused with progress. It says i am at main story 3 with mom (she has 100 trust and 79 corruption) , and can't move forward however i can invite her to dungeon for all kinds of nonsense. how do i move from main quest 3. i looked at the archaic walkthrough on the first page :

Stage three: requires 15 trust. Enter the kitchen whenever the mother is present. Watch scene.

This is not triggering for me

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I am extremely confused with progress. It says i am at main story 3 with mom (she has 100 trust and 79 corruption) , and can't move forward however i can invite her to dungeon for all kinds of nonsense. how do i move from main quest 3. i looked at the archaic walkthrough on the first page :

Stage three: requires 15 trust. Enter the kitchen whenever the mother is present. Watch scene.

This is not triggering for me
Check progress app (phone) should tell you exactly what to do

Reactions: crimsoncriss

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
It's impossible to unlock the full gallery since some scenes are "events-locked" meaning they are only accessible when you're playing during christmas (december), anniversary (march), ...
Can you give me a save with enough money so I can play from the beginning easily and enjoy it, I only have the full save to watch the replay again, it's really boring

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
Hey you can cheat easily using the console (f12) and then modify variables by typing: SugarCube.State.variables.
Your browser should show you the list of variables you can modify.
Can you guide me specifically, I always go bankrupt and have no money to continue playing

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

This update fixes a few bugs and add a map to navigate making the game prettier and the navigation easier. Hope your guys will enjoy it!

Patch:
Full:

Reactions: Squaric acid
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes