RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
You can finish their main quest without developing the slave path, at the moment it hasn't been implemented yet but we're planning love paths too. So you'll be able to "finish" a character using either the slave or the love path.
Thanks for your info, i apreciate it, also if you dont mind, ahm i wanna know if the new "Travel"/Movement System its on trial or its gonna be the new one ? since well im still not much used to, and i find more usefull the old one, since was more easy move and found people around, the new one...well ahm its kinda annoying, just an opinion, and thats why i ask about it

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
New map is horrible. No labels unless you hover over them (Really? You couldn't work out how to have perminent labels?) and even then doesn't correspond to the old layout. Makes very little sense.

No side bar for quick travel. No clue who is available in each area.

Total mess. Should have at least sorted it out before you rolled it out. Its crap.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
The new map is really confusing , the old fast travel tab had all the locations in a small space so it was quite easy to FAST travel.
Now the locations are hidden on this big map so its a bit a pain in the arse to find where you want to travel.
The left and right tabs are closed at each travel but these tabs contain really usefull information for scheduling your day.
I understand that you are proud of your big map but as it is it's more a hindrance than an good thing.
If you want to keep it as it is you should at least put the location icons and the time on it
Thanks for your info, i apreciate it, also if you dont mind, ahm i wanna know if the new "Travel"/Movement System its on trial or its gonna be the new one ? since well im still not much used to, and i find more usefull the old one, since was more easy move and found people around, the new one...well ahm its kinda annoying, just an opinion, and thats why i ask about it
New map is horrible. No labels unless you hover over them (Really? You couldn't work out how to have perminent labels?) and even then doesn't correspond to the old layout. Makes very little sense.

No side bar for quick travel. No clue who is available in each area.

Total mess. Should have at least sorted it out before you rolled it out. Its crap.
Taking your guys comments in consideration, there will be an other update early july (map improvements + new content), we are collecting feedback on the NEW map. While there are a lot of positive returns we understand that some people could find it confusing at first glance.

Smellfire: "Horrible" isn't the word imo, you don't like it being the truth. The map is good looking but needs improvements in terms of practicability.

+ fast travel menu is accessible from left sidebar even on the map but I think adding a "floating" one might be a good idea. For making the labels "permanent" it's a single line of code, we didn't do it on purpose, will discuss it with the other devs if it's a good idea to make that change.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Smellfire: "Horrible" isn't the word imo, you don't like it being the truth. The map is good looking but needs improvements in terms of practicability.
What? That doesn't make sense, but I meant horrible in its implementation, not its visual asthetic, just to be totally clear.

Visually, its ok.

Once you click on an area and get the zoomed in view, you might want to sort out the arrows to get out of the zoomed view to, because they are often indistinguishable from the background, even with that little circle.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I actually like the new map, my only issue is that going to a location opens both UI menus which is quite an annoyance

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
What? That doesn't make sense, but I meant horrible in its implementation, not its visual asthetic, just to be totally clear.

Visually, its ok.

Once you click on an area and get the zoomed in view, you might want to sort out the arrows to get out of the zoomed view to, because they are often indistinguishable from the background, even with that little circle.
We have already made most of the changes you suggested in our beta version and are currently testing it. Imo arrows should always be at the top left of the map will discuss it with the programmer.

I actually like the new map, my only issue is that going to a location opens both UI menus which is quite an annoyance
You are playing on mobile ? If yes mopoga admin fixed it on his website and the change he made will be included in the next update

syrus53

Oct 18, 2016
Im still having a problem with the aunt it shows her in the suburb and highlighted I click on it it sends me to the burb and nothing happens
I ended up getting it but when I the street button not the highlighted one

Last edited:
Reactions: zappori

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Im still having a problem with the aunt it shows her in the suburb and highlighted I click on it it sends me to the burb and nothing happens
I ended up getting it but when I the street button not the highlighted one
yup same here
have you guys downloaded from the mega links I sent instead of the ones of the main post?

Nah I'm on desktop. Chrome to be exact
Oh you mean when you reach a destination both menu automatically re-open? If yes that's intended we could make it an option to turn on/off.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes