zappori

Aug 17, 2017
have you guys downloaded from the mega links I sent instead of the ones of the main post?

Oh you mean when you reach a destination both menu automatically re-open? If yes that's intended we could make it an option to turn on/off.
Clicking on residential district leads to Error on both Chrome and Firefox:

1624725236290.png 1624725275669.png

Raknor

May 12, 2019
How do you get your class to pass the tests? I've tried doing a test, finding they failed and then going back and choosing something else and back and forth like that and they all tend to fail the test with every answer. Is there something I should be doing with teaching them???

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Oh you mean when you reach a destination both menu automatically re-open? If yes that's intended we could make it an option to turn on/off.
Oh okay, I thought it was some sort of bug. In that case, yes please make it an option if you can. It takes up most of my screen and it's more of an annoyance to keep closing them than anything serious, since I like to click around into random areas.

Reactions: Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yup same here , i am download via Anofiles
Clicking on residential district leads to Error on both Chrome and Firefox:

View attachment 1266312 View attachment 1266313
That's what I said your guys are not using the latest html files because the admins did not answer my request to reupload the files with the new ones. They probably thought I was trying to get a second boost.

Use this patch and it should work properly:

Reactions: Dixon Butz

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I think I'm missing something obvious but....

How do I get to the High School?

I graduated, got my degree, talked to Sister, and then.... nothing. No new locations appeared on the map, no other interactions with Sis, and the phone hints just all say "Get a job at the High School"

So, um... where is it?

edit: Okay, yeah, obvious. Next door to the university, I'm just blind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vln_

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
I think I'm missing something obvious but....

How do I get to the High School?

I graduated, got my degree, talked to Sister, and then.... nothing. No new locations appeared on the map, no other interactions with Sis, and the phone hints just all say "Get a job at the High School"

So, um... where is it?

edit: Okay, yeah, obvious. Next door to the university, I'm just blind.
I'm still stuck with Tammy because I don't have enough $ to buy a small office, what should I do

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is there a way to disable the new map? Im not really a fan since it slows down movement
There is no, she's going to be updated with a few improvements in the next update, should speed your movements. Note that if used properly should SPEED up your movements.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
There is no, she's going to be updated with a few improvements in the next update, should speed your movements. Note that if used properly should SPEED up your movements.
Any chance one of those improvements would be like... you know... being able to turn it off and use the old navigation? Because let's be honest, no amount of improvements would make the new map faster or more comfortable to use than the old list of locations.

A quick scroll through the list was all that was needed to get to where you needed to go. Now you have to pan around, wondering where everyone is, either double click or risk going somewhere you didn't want to go because of the single click.

Currently we have what, 3 different districts with homes as opposed to before, when all homes were grouped together? That means we have to remember where everyone lives or stumble through them trying to locate a character, guessing if they are actually home or not, because the LHS menu is now closed.

Personally, I believe it was a mistake introducing that big of a change at such a late stage, when your player base is already pretty much built. Let's face it - most people don't like changes, they prefer what they are already comfortable with. This might've gone better if the old navigation was bad, but fixing something that wasn't broken rarely ends well.

My advice - get rid of the new map completely and save it for your next project, where you could implement it from the very beginning.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Any chance one of those improvements would be like... you know... being able to turn it off and use the old navigation? Because let's be honest, no amount of improvements would make the new map faster or more comfortable to use than the old list of locations.

A quick scroll through the list was all that was needed to get to where you needed to go. Now you have to pan around, wondering where everyone is, either double click or risk going somewhere you didn't want to go because of the single click.

Currently we have what, 3 different districts with homes as opposed to before, when all homes were grouped together? That means we have to remember where everyone lives or stumble through them trying to locate a character, guessing if they are actually home or not, because the LHS menu is now closed.

Personally, I believe it was a mistake introducing that big of a change at such a late stage, when your player base is already pretty much built. Let's face it - most people don't like changes, they prefer what they are already comfortable with. This might've gone better if the old navigation was bad, but fixing something that wasn't broken rarely ends well.

My advice - get rid of the new map completely and save it for your next project, where you could implement it from the very beginning.
People asked for it... we made polls to avoid getting it that kind of situation. Well I'm sure we can find solutions to make it easier to navigate. We are going to try to make it way better than what it is now and include all those improvements in next update, if we still get as much complaints as we do know we will probably get rid of it.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
People asked for it... we made polls to avoid getting it that kind of situation. Well I'm sure we can find solutions to make it easier to navigate. We are going to try to make it way better than what it is now and include all those improvements in next update, if we still get as much complaints as we do know we will probably get rid of it.
Well, can't really blame you for wanting to make it work. Good luck, I hope you prove me wrong :)

Marek115

Oct 23, 2018
Hey guys
I Cant trigger the Events with the Aunt and COusin because i cant enter the Residental Area, to talk to them. Please Help is there anyway to fix that.
But i need to say for the rest of the update. I like it.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey guys
I Cant trigger the Events with the Aunt and COusin because i cant enter the Residental Area, to talk to them. Please Help is there anyway to fix that.
But i need to say for the rest of the update. I like it.
Hey, I sent a patch here, I think it's in the page 114, for some reasons mods didn't upload it

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes