Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Been playing more and more of this game. God it's good. The range of females and sheer amount of content is mind-blowing. Hopefully in the future they'll add some more MILFs like Angela White, Krissy Lynn, Mercedes Carrera etc. (Those are just fantasies, NOT demands/requests). Highly recommend playing if you're reading the comments before downloading.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Hello. How do you start getting on with Mrs Sako character? Been grinding on this for months and can't get corruption past 27 I think. My trust is at 100 with her

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How I can activate the new high school event?
Depends which character you're aiming for:

• Eva: Should add a nurses office to the high school administration screen. The following short scene will play when the player visits the nurse’s office for the first time. Player needs to have completed Abigail’s main quest to unlock the room and this interaction. Activates only a single time.
  • Mom: Random mother event at the high school. Should have a 5% chance of occurring at the end of each school day. After the afternoon period is passed. If it occurs, it should occur instead of going right to the school hallway. Mother must be working as a teacher in the university for this to activate as well.
  • Cousin: Small chance to occur when the player enters the high school before the morning period.
  • Powers: Has a 100 percent chance to activate a single time per day on Saturdays when the player visits the high school
  • Mikaela: Requires completion of Mikaela’s main quest. Must have been a teacher for three weeks. Activates a single time upon entering the administration wing in the afternoon period.
  • Carla: On Mondays the option in the cafeteria to “have lunch with Carla” should appear as long as the player has met her and completed his first shift with her.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
Depends which character you're aiming for:

• Eva: Should add a nurses office to the high school administration screen. The following short scene will play when the player visits the nurse’s office for the first time. Player needs to have completed Abigail’s main quest to unlock the room and this interaction. Activates only a single time.
  • Mom: Random mother event at the high school. Should have a 5% chance of occurring at the end of each school day. After the afternoon period is passed. If it occurs, it should occur instead of going right to the school hallway. Mother must be working as a teacher in the university for this to activate as well.
  • Cousin: Small chance to occur when the player enters the high school before the morning period.
  • Powers: Has a 100 percent chance to activate a single time per day on Saturdays when the player visits the high school
  • Mikaela: Requires completion of Mikaela’s main quest. Must have been a teacher for three weeks. Activates a single time upon entering the administration wing in the afternoon period.
  • Carla: On Mondays the option in the cafeteria to “have lunch with Carla” should appear as long as the player has met her and completed his first shift with her.
For the Mom to appear, does that mean that she cannot be working in the National Office, or can she do both?

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Cousin: Small chance to occur when the player enters the high school before the morning period( doing ten weeks and nothing shows up ) the new map not bad just I have to do multiple taps to go there

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
also, carla showed up on fridays lunch
noticed the employee photos are missing from the new hire.
the right side bar pops up the phone in some locations? high school being an example.
did a quick play though to see events, havent seen the cousins at the school or grams at the office o_O

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm hello, i have a question.... anyone have a guide/walktrought to get all gallery scenes? what/where/how to do it? legal way? no code or something like that

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Cousin: Small chance to occur when the player enters the high school before the morning period( doing ten weeks and nothing shows up ) the new map not bad just I have to do multiple taps to go there
Mybad I thought we added a conditional to replace uni by high school after you unlock the latest, I promise will be made in next update.

also, carla showed up on fridays lunch
noticed the employee photos are missing from the new hire.
the right side bar pops up the phone in some locations? high school being an example.
did a quick play though to see events, havent seen the cousins at the school or grams at the office o_O
Thanks for letting us now about the right sidebar popping up we are going to try to spot the issue.

Grams? Grandma doesn't have an event, for the cousin see post above there is only a small chance we may decide to increase the percentage though cuz we are getting a lot of reports saying that it's very difficult to encounter her.

ahm hello, i have a question.... anyone have a guide/walktrought to get all gallery scenes? what/where/how to do it? legal way? no code or something like that
Hey there, just follow progress app (phone, right sidebar) and finish the girls main quests should unlock all the scenes for the girls. Some scenes will remain locked because they are special events scenes which are only available when you play the corresponding special event update.

proton

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, I complete all girls mainquests but have some close gallery scence like mom`s 25-28. Maybe them are opened by random acts in diff places. And tell me how I can open gallery scene by SugarCube?

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Volen_ just saying out of all the events so far those are the 2 that haven't popped up yet for me :sneaky:
i'll get to em at some point XD

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Become Someone [v0.83][Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.97 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1.09 GB: -

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

JayX

Jun 24, 2018
Hi, I complete all girls mainquests but have some close gallery scence like mom`s 25-28. Maybe them are opened by random acts in diff places. And tell me how I can open gallery scene by SugarCube?
think those were from some birthday/Christmas scenes that were only available at that time but aint in-game anymore, bit annoying to keep those scenes as they are defacto not availabe in the current version.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes