Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Edited the first post with the gif version of v0.3 note that the html is different from the video version due to the fact that I made bugs and mispels fixes according to reports.

The game is still not playable online, but will be for v0.4 which should be released before the end of the month. Me and the proofreader/writer are making good progress.

See trello for progression :

Enjoy!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Short dev diary:

So we are making great progresses on v0.4 (the proofreader/writer and me). We decided to release a v0.3.5 to deliver your guys content sooner than what you expected. This v0.3.5 adds content to the all day tasks and "must-do" like for example: washing dishes, sleeping with mom or sister, eating with a girl at the cafeteria, etc... You can expect 7 new scenes (35-42 videos), 6-7k words and around 50 images to be added to the game.

See progress on or on (development channel).

The public release will only contain short-clips/gifs and the cheat module which was previously included won't be anymore (you'll still be able to use console commands though). A patreon version of the game will be published with a cheat module and you'll be able to choose between playing with short-clips/gifs or with longer videos for the scenes.

Do not hesitate to send me suggestions/remarks/etc here or on Discord. For example someone asked me to change the design of the save menu, so I did it! I try to listen to everyone and make changes accordingly so your guys enjoy the game.

603487_chrome_ybvUHXwhu6.png

P.S.: The possibility to play the game online will come with v0.4! (it's a promise, everything is ready but I need to make sure that everything is working well).

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Who's the model in your avatar sasuke112 ?
Ariana Marie (actress) - Jade in-game character!

Edit: From the great support I got from Patreon the development is going to get faster and the online version will be soon avaible! Will give your guys more informations soon!

Edit 2: Online version avaible here:

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
what's the cheat code for money?
I will add the possibility to work in v0.4.5. Nah you have to sleep in your bedroom each sunday and when you wake up on Monday morning you will get 100$

if you don't want to bother with that you can open the dev tools go in the console tabs and write: SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=10000

or just copy/paste

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I've got no idea how to send the notes to lucy. Link won't show up anywhere
I checked it to be sure, you need to go to class then after school go to your desk and then you'll be able to send her notes

Edit: Ok after a check of the classroom passage it seems there is a bug with it. Sorry for the troubles. Will update the online version and post a message here when it's done.

Edit 2: Online version updated:

Little info: I will soon publish a beta of the new update without the new sexual content just textual if some of you want to try it out

Edit 3: I'm so stupid nevermind it was still not working thanks to one of the patron that noticed the variable that check if you went to class is undefined. Online version updated
Edit 4: For those who want to help or test the new content use this link: You will be able to play the game with the new TEXTUAL content. So there won't be any new SEXUAL content.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
To fix:
03 To Long Video.jpg
It's to long before you come inside her.... Cut it down a little bit....

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
To fix:
View attachment 601673
It's to long before you come inside her.... Cut it down a little bit....
Use the gif version it will be only a matter of seconds then! That's why I'm offering both a long videos version and a gif/short clips version so that everyone is pleased!

You can play the gif version with the last build here:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Long video version has been published on Patreon:
The gif/short clips version will be publish tomorrow and the public release is scheduled for the 5th of april.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
I have 1 money left and I think the game sees this as "having pocket money", so it doesn't add any on mondays :(

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I have 1 money left and I think the game sees this as "having pocket money", so it doesn't add any on mondays :(
<<if $days is "Monday" && $has.pocketmoney is 0>><<set $money += 100>><<set $has.pocketmoney to 1>><<elseif $days isnot "Monday">><<set $has.pocketmoney to 0>><</if>>
Nope it should work I will change the way it works so that you'll receive money anyway monday morning!

Edit: Just a little reminder that it gives you money only by going to the mc bedroom on Monday!

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Yep, if has.pocketmoney is dependent only on which day of the week it is it should work. Still, I used saveeditonline.com to give myself 10k, so it's not that big of a deal, I wouldn't bother trying to fix it if I were you, just keep pressing forwards, things are looking good ;)

P.S. I don't get the point of having the has.pocketmoney variable, are you trying to avoid getting money more than once if ppl keep entering the bedroom on mondays?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yep, if has.pocketmoney is dependent only on which day of the week it is it should work. Still, I used saveeditonline.com to give myself 10k, so it's not that big of a deal, I wouldn't bother trying to fix it if I were you, just keep pressing forwards, things are looking good ;)

P.S. I don't get the point of having the has.pocketmoney variable, are you trying to avoid getting money more than once if ppl keep entering the bedroom on mondays?
Yes for the post scriptum.

You'll be able to work not in the next update but the one after (thanks to the donation I can work on it sooner).

Thanks for the support!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Thread updated with the new version (v0.3.5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The website should be completely setup when releasing v0.4 which is planned for the end of the month! Will check this thread a lot the next few days so I can post hotfix as fast as possible if any bug is reported.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
can someone please tell me if there is gif or video in this game?
If you want to play the long videos version you should be a patreon (might get leaked here one day). The public version does only use 10-17 seconds videos and gifs but the content is the same. Hope you'll like the game!

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes