caju

Oct 5, 2017
Did i miss something ? I don´t find a way to earn money:S
At the Mall there is a restaurant called the "Cock and Bull". You can work there to make money. Show up between 11 and 13, or between 16 and 18 to start working.
If you would have scrolled to the top of the page and clicked "search" and typed money, you would have seen the question answered several times

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
press F12
copy/paste or type:

SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=10000

The search function on this website is awesome. Try it for game questions. I was in this thread and then searched "Money cheat." It is super effective for almost any game here that uses money.
But where are you supposed to paste it? The Pop up has so many different types of tabs and search things.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
But where are you supposed to paste it? The Pop up has so many different types of tabs and search things.
Press F12. Look for the blinking vertical (up and down) line at the bottom most text entry area of the screen.
Click on the bottom most blank text entry area next to the vertical (up and down) blinking line and paste/type SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=10000

If this does not solve your problem please box up your computer and mail it to me to fix this and all future gaming issues.

Last edited:

xxxmentat

Oct 25, 2017
State.variables.mom.gallery - ooopppps.... Supposed caused OLD SAVE import ...

Last edited:

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
I can't seem to unlock Lucy's 5th scene. I have her trust at 81 and corruption at 77. I'm using the online player. Intelligence is 143

xCronosSx

Jun 20, 2020
I can't unlock sasha's stage Four. I already reached stage 6 with mom. When trying to gain her trust, it says that I need to find a way to motivate her. Any ideea how to motivate her?

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
I can't unlock sasha's stage Four. I already reached stage 6 with mom. When trying to gain her trust, it says that I need to find a way to motivate her. Any ideea how to motivate her?
stage four: requires stage four of mother’s quest be completed. Go to mother’s bedroom between 20 and 22, watch scene. Go to kitchen between 17 and 20, watch scene.

Here is the walk through is you have any further trouble.

xCronosSx

Jun 20, 2020
stage four: requires stage four of mother’s quest be completed. Go to mother’s bedroom between 20 and 22, watch scene. Go to kitchen between 17 and 20, watch scene.

Here is the walk through is you have any further trouble.
As mentioned, I already reached stage 6 with mom, so I have already did that.

Besides that, after finishing mom quest and japanese quest, on wednesdays those classes still remain highlighted.

pendleman

Feb 12, 2018
As mentioned, I already reached stage 6 with mom, so I have already did that.

Besides that, after finishing mom quest and japanese quest, on wednesdays those classes still remain highlighted.
Also stuck with sis quest. sis.questmain = 6 and mom.questmain = 9. Line 3933 seems to be the spot that's supposed to progress sis.quest main to 7, but it checks for sis.questmain = 6 and mom.questmain = 8. Probably should be mom.questmain >=8

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes