Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I did not think a browser based game could do that, but i had now 2 blue screen crashes both times while playing Become Someone 0.6.1 (current Firefox as browser) and trying to leave the park.
Hardware tests showed no problems and i moved the game to a different hard drive to see if it is an error of my hard drive but it happened again playing from the other hard drive so i think it might be something from the game itself.
I think i'll wait for a later version before trying the game again.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I did not think a browser based game could do that, but i had now 2 blue screen crashes both times while playing Become Someone 0.6.1 (current Firefox as browser) and trying to leave the park.
Hardware tests showed no problems and i moved the game to a different hard drive to see if it is an error of my hard drive but it happened again playing from the other hard drive so i think it might be something from the game itself.
I think i'll wait for a later version before trying the game again.
So it's a ram related problem what's your config? You're the first one that is complaining about that. If you give me more details I might be able to find the problem.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
So it's a ram related problem what's your config? You're the first one that is complaining about that. If you give me more details I might be able to find the problem.
It seems my antivirus program had made an update shortly before i started playing the game and that update seems to be the real cause.
So it was not the fault of the game, it seems, just a coincidence.
It was unlikely anyway, that is not how twine works or any kind of browser based game as far as i know.
Sorry for the mistake.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
It seems my antivirus program had made an update shortly before i started playing the game and that update seems to be the real cause.
So it was not the fault of the game, it seems, just a coincidence.
It was unlikely anyway, that is not how twine works or any kind of browser based game as far as i know.
Sorry for the mistake.
No problem, we were just afraid that we may have created an unknown issue by making the browser load too much data. Thanks for your answer.

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
Yo.
I really don't mean to post about a solved problem, but my search hasnt really lead me anywhere.
I'm trying to get the dean quest line going, and as far as i've read myself to, i'll need to complete the other teachers questlines first.
Problem 1: I can't tell when or if i've completed their questlines, as there are no, for example, 5/7 quests complete.
Problem 2: I can't tell what i might have to do to progress in the other teachers questlines.
Problem 3: I can see that there are class-quests. I have not even the faintest idea of what those could mean or how to even begin.

Also, just as a side note.
Abigail. I can't tell if i've hit the end, but the same reward keeps looping, it says "Abigail strokes you". If that is the end then that's too bad, otherwise, help. XD

I hope this is sufficient information.
Thanks in advance.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yo.
I really don't mean to post about a solved problem, but my search hasnt really lead me anywhere.
I'm trying to get the dean quest line going, and as far as i've read myself to, i'll need to complete the other teachers questlines first.
Problem 1: I can't tell when or if i've completed their questlines, as there are no, for example, 5/7 quests complete.
Problem 2: I can't tell what i might have to do to progress in the other teachers questlines.
Problem 3: I can see that there are class-quests. I have not even the faintest idea of what those could mean or how to even begin.

Also, just as a side note.
Abigail. I can't tell if i've hit the end, but the same reward keeps looping, it says "Abigail strokes you". If that is the end then that's too bad, otherwise, help. XD

I hope this is sufficient information.
Thanks in advance.
Hello, there is the progress app that should give you enough informations to complete those quests and tell you when you're done with a character. (right bar, the phone).

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
Talking with mom in conversations doesn't increase her corruption, nor her topless in the kitchen while washing dishes. Is the suggestive breakfast the only way to raise her corruption?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Talking with mom in conversations doesn't increase her corruption, nor her topless in the kitchen while washing dishes. Is the suggestive breakfast the only way to raise her corruption?
The interaction with her when she is topless in the kitchen should increase the corruption. Talking with her in her bedroom should also do it.

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
The interaction with her when she is topless in the kitchen should increase the corruption. Talking with her in her bedroom should also do it.
Not that I have seen. Here is my save file. Also I tried your suggestion and the corruption of the mother has not increased in any way.

SinOfGreedGR

Aug 3, 2017
I've reached the point that says I can ensalve the mother at the dungeon. But no such option shows up.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I've reached the point that says I can ensalve the mother at the dungeon. But no such option shows up.
Hello, is her corruption >= 50 and do you have a collar? If not meet these conditions and then call her in the basement.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Not that I have seen. Here is my save file. Also I tried your suggestion and the corruption of the mother has not increased in any way.
We fixed it in next update that is coming tomorrow morning sorry for inconvenience.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

update v0.6.2 is live!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -
Patch v0.6.1 --> v0.6.2: - -

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Few times i downloaded this game started it, deleted it after reading it is incomplete version, forgot about it and repeated process after month or two... *sigh*.
(and no this is not a jab pointed at developer i have no issues with him doing it i just curse my shit memory)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Few times i downloaded this game started it, deleted it after reading it is incomplete version, forgot about it and repeated process after month or two... *sigh*.
(and no this is not a jab pointed at developer i have no issues with him doing it i just curse my shit memory)
Incomplete version?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Last time i've downloaded it it told me version with full videos is patreon only. Is my shitty memory acting up again and i am mistaking your game with some other one? If so i apolegise.
Ah yes, but that only means that the version here contains short clips while our patreon version contains sometimes 4-5mins clips but the content remains the same (the short clips are made using the clips from patreon version).

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Hello, no matter what I do, the game doesn't want to introduce the aunt and the cousin to me. I've played up to day 30 in 0.6.1 and have even tried updating the save file to 0.6.2 but it sill doesn't work.

Am I missing something or is it a bug?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes