shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Should I wait for the next update for new content or does this patch have more than bugfixes and the map?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The map is not very intuitive in some places. For a long time I could not find the MC's house.
In addition, the location of the girls is not visible on the global map (although I do not know how you could mark them so as not to overload the map with icons).
It might be worth adding names to the streets for better memorization.
Scold a little and now can praise) In general, I really like the design of the new map. Refine it a little and will be perfect.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Sorry all, I don't want to whine, but the new map is a pain to use. It looks nice and I'm sure it took effort to implement, but it hinders navigation... greatly. Maybe make it optional?(I hope it's not already, cuz i looked) I'm sure that there are people who will enjoy it, so it would be a win-win. Aside from that not much to say, best html game out there, period! :)

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The "Coast" fast travel link (left panel) doesn't work. The link in the phone works but I don't use phone's links. Also, I think the public toilet is missing from maps but Alice spends time there.

Reactions: oatrick

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
I've enjoyed playing this game and I thank the developer for keeping it regularly updated.
Just wanted to note that on Firefox, I have to change the CSS max-width property of div#passages to 40em; otherwise, there's some text that is hidden behind the sidebar.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
The map is not very intuitive in some places. For a long time I could not find the MC's house.
In addition, the location of the girls is not visible on the global map (although I do not know how you could mark them so as not to overload the map with icons).
It might be worth adding names to the streets for better memorization.
Scold a little and now can praise) In general, I really like the design of the new map. Refine it a little and will be perfect.
Sorry all, I don't want to whine, but the new map is a pain to use. It looks nice and I'm sure it took effort to implement, but it hinders navigation... greatly. Maybe make it optional?(I hope it's not already, cuz i looked) I'm sure that there are people who will enjoy it, so it would be a win-win. Aside from that not much to say, best html game out there, period! :)
The new map UI is HORRIBLE. Change it back to the old way please.
The "Coast" fast travel link (left panel) doesn't work. The link in the phone works but I don't use phone's links. Also, I think the public toilet is missing from maps but Alice spends time there.
Same

I like the map. It's all about getting used to it, but it's buggy as hell so far.
It is prettier - but without labels it will take some getting used to in order to navigate.
Hotfix:

Will make a new patch and a new gif version archives asap

Reactions: koko0125

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I respect the effort it took to update the map. However, to me it feels like there's been a lot more added clicks and it really takes away from the feel of the game for me. But thank you for all the fun times up till now.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I respect the effort it took to update the map. However, to me it feels like there's been a lot more added clicks and it really takes away from the feel of the game for me. But thank you for all the fun times up till now.
Actually it saves clicks... did you try with the updated html from my message just above?

Patch:
Full:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm i have a question .... its obligatory develop the BDSM / Slave Path to complete a character quest and scenes? .... or its optional? if someone could clear it to me i apreciate it

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
ehm i have a question .... its obligatory develop the BDSM / Slave Path to complete a character quest and scenes? .... or its optional? if someone could clear it to me i apreciate it
You can finish their main quest without developing the slave path, at the moment it hasn't been implemented yet but we're planning love paths too. So you'll be able to "finish" a character using either the slave or the love path.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Yo Volen_ is Powers Ms or Mrs? She's Ms in the left panel and Mrs in Phone -> Progress. Same thing with Lee.

Found a bug in Jade's main quest 4/5: going to the chemistry class between 1400 and 1500 doesn't work on Wednesday.

(Using the patch.)

Edit: Seems like Jade's quest continued on Thu 1300.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I'm always broke and can't buy the company, how do I get past that
Work at the cock and bull

Yo Volen_ is Powers Ms or Mrs? She's Ms in the left panel and Mrs in Phone -> Progress. Same thing with Lee.

Found a bug in Jade's main quest 4/5: going to the chemistry class between 1400 and 1500 doesn't work on Wednesday.

(Using the patch.)

Edit: Seems like Jade's quest continued on Thu 1300.
We'll check these thanks for reporting mate

Reactions: bruce_zhang

Knanpa

Apr 6, 2019
The new map is really confusing , the old fast travel tab had all the locations in a small space so it was quite easy to FAST travel.
Now the locations are hidden on this big map so its a bit a pain in the arse to find where you want to travel.
The left and right tabs are closed at each travel but these tabs contain really usefull information for scheduling your day.
I understand that you are proud of your big map but as it is it's more a hindrance than an good thing.
If you want to keep it as it is you should at least put the location icons and the time on it

Reactions: Tort
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes