Jan 29, 2021
Doesn't really help, sorry. It says there "Once the player has finished their study sessions, the option to take the final exam will appear on the university hallway screen." but how do I 'finish' my study sessions? I've already unlocked the Dean and nothing new is happening during the classes. My grades are "passing".
you have to complete all your quests with all the girls at the university.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Man, I like this game but hate the Patreon model for game development with monthly updates. Seems like almost every game slows to crawl if they make it near a 1.0 release or just burn out and never finish the game.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
you have to complete all your quests with all the girls at the university.
Still don't know what I'm missing. I guess one of the Jade-Events during Chemistry, but she's never there. It says Monday at 8 in the Wiki, but I can only listen to the lesson and have no other options since Jade doesn't go to this class anymore.

But then again, I don't really know. Maybe I did them already, maybe I don't. Progress says "MAIN QUEST: 3"

Edit: Found out that I had to fire her from the office to make her show up in Chemistry again, then the next scene triggered.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Man, I like this game but hate the Patreon model for game development with monthly updates. Seems like almost every game slows to crawl if they make it near a 1.0 release or just burn out and never finish the game.
Well, I have an explanation for this actually. We try to at the same time satisfy a part of the public who wants to get new paths into the game and at the same time people who want more bdsm/love content. So we must publish 2 updates per month to keep our revenues steady and please people that want the bdsm/love content and at the same type work on paths that takes month to make. We have 2 paths left to make before getting to v1.0. Next path update will be in march and it will be half the total path. Just this half brings 25% additionnal content to the game which is gigantic considering the game has been in development for 2 years.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
The conversion feature is very good in these games.
for example, change any character you want as many times as you want with incoming updates. This eliminates the possibility of being boring.
Please bring the conversion feature to the game. I played in the beginning but then I got bored.

Oct 30, 2020
jade dont appear in the chemistry class, why?
and I don't even understand how to access the Graduate University quest!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes