j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
if this has been asked and answered before I apologise, but maybe someone can help me out. At the University the cafeteria is highlighted indicating that an event takes place there, but no matter what time I visit and no matter which character I talk to, nothing happens. What's the day and time required for this? I'm on day 18 if that helps.

azurerebirth

Dec 19, 2017
if this has been asked and answered before I apologise, but maybe someone can help me out. At the University the cafeteria is highlighted indicating that an event takes place there, but no matter what time I visit and no matter which character I talk to, nothing happens. What's the day and time required for this? I'm on day 18 if that helps.
I'm guessing that you are midway through Ms. Lee's quest, if that is right you just have to have lunch by yourself, and it will continue the story.

Reactions: j_1993_m

yoyoyyoyoy

Jun 25, 2020
try to eat alone

snollama2030

Oct 10, 2021
Downloaded the newest version. Javascript is enabled. No images showing up at all. Not just a specific scene; nothing at all. Anything I'm missing? Looked through comments for an answer but didn't find it

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Downloaded the newest version. Javascript is enabled. No images showing up at all. Not just a specific scene; nothing at all. Anything I'm missing? Looked through comments for an answer but didn't find it
If you downloaded the patch and not the full archive it explains the issue.

Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm... Any plans for whoring your girls out if you go criminal? (for those that enjoy that kind of stuff/for girls they don't really care about all that much)
Could also not be bound to becoming criminal and just player character going: "I need money and I got a couple of girls/slaves on hand. Why don't I put them to work?"

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm... Any plans for whoring your girls out if you go criminal? (for those that enjoy that kind of stuff/for girls they don't really care about all that much)
Could also not be bound to becoming criminal and just player character going: "I need money and I got a couple of girls/slaves on hand. Why don't I put them to work?"
I agree that it would be a good idea but I'd like to avoid the NTR drama that would come with it.

Reactions: Brovalon
Aug 16, 2016
I agree that it would be a good idea but I'd like to avoid the NTR drama that would come with it.
Could be a simple multiple choice option of:
"Share your girls? They are and will stay yours no matter how you choose. You can change your mind whenever you want and they will follow your wishes."
1) Yes, share them freely
2) Yes, but only for money
3) No, never

...I honestly never understood those people instantly yelling "NTR!" when the girls aren't cheating on you/are acting on your orders to get fucked by others (for money)

jojojo1212

Jul 29, 2020
there is something wrong with enslaving missy like after i enslaved her there is nothing i can do with her in the basement and also after i finished the grandma quests i can't find her the contacts Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 16.39.29.png Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 16.39.38.png Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 16.36.49.png

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Out of curiosity, is the mansion still a WIP?
First, I miss being able to sleep with the Mom or Sister,
Second, it was nice being able to interact with them and be able to see them in their rooms. I gave them rooms
at the mansion and they live there, but I have to call them there if I want to have sex w them but that's the only
time I see them there.
I also don't have a pool, that I think I saw others mention. I'm running v98 w the html file dated 7-1-22 if that matters.

But also, it seems to always show girls as being in a room when they aren't. For example, I've attached a pic which
shows the cousin in the Master BR. If you go there, she's not in it.
It shows the bathroom as having Alice and Steph in it but if I go there,
it's a vid of the Mother washing off a wine stain.

Having rooms with a character's pic on it, but them not being available happens in multiple
locations, I just figured it was because there wasn't any 'quests' to be done with them?

Thanks a bunch. Just thought I'd ask, I started a new game as it had been a long while
since I played. Really great game, I love having to 'manage' everything.

Cheers

Reactions: Brovalon

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Could be a simple multiple choice option of:
"Share your girls? They are and will stay yours no matter how you choose. You can change your mind whenever you want and they will follow your wishes."
1) Yes, share them freely
2) Yes, but only for money
3) No, never

...I honestly never understood those people instantly yelling "NTR!" when the girls aren't cheating on you/are acting on your orders to get fucked by others (for money)
We got threatened a few times when we published Jade slave quest because one of the stage is about making her being fucked by someone else. I'll add a card and discuss this with the rest of the team, may come in the future, thanks for the suggestion!

Out of curiosity, is the mansion still a WIP?
First, I miss being able to sleep with the Mom or Sister,
Second, it was nice being able to interact with them and be able to see them in their rooms. I gave them rooms
at the mansion and they live there, but I have to call them there if I want to have sex w them but that's the only
time I see them there.
I also don't have a pool, that I think I saw others mention. I'm running v98 w the html file dated 7-1-22 if that matters.

But also, it seems to always show girls as being in a room when they aren't. For example, I've attached a pic which
shows the cousin in the Master BR. If you go there, she's not in it.
It shows the bathroom as having Alice and Steph in it but if I go there,
it's a vid of the Mother washing off a wine stain.

Having rooms with a character's pic on it, but them not being available happens in multiple
locations, I just figured it was because there wasn't any 'quests' to be done with them?

Thanks a bunch. Just thought I'd ask, I started a new game as it had been a long while
since I played. Really great game, I love having to 'manage' everything.

Cheers
Well, the location system is something that is very tricky to deal with as it's insanely difficult to make something balanced due to the insane number of possible interactions. We are working on improving it and reports like this one is very useful so thank you for that.

Thanks a lot for the support, greatly appreciated!

jojojo1212

Jul 29, 2020
I have the same thing when going through the Mafia route. When playing the Police one I obviously did something but can't remember what as she is available in the mansion and is listed as being my GF.
after graduating and finishing her quests you can call her from contacts and have her be your girlfriend

Reactions: jonk999

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, the location system is something that is very tricky to deal with as it's insanely difficult to make something balanced due to the insane number of possible interactions.
I bet it is, lol

Anyway, Thank you for all your hard work. I certainly couldn't do it....

Amazing game in many ways, but I like that I can do several different things each day... Lately I was teaching school in
the mornings, working at my company in the afternoons, and working at the mall in the evenings. Then in the spare
time I would fool around some. Weekends I'd work both shifts at the mall. Now I've got the company maxed out and cooking class finished so will go back to finishing off the 'quests' with the girls. Maybe go back to living in the other home.

I like the option to do multiple things each day like that and it seems like you're doing an awesome job so
Thank you very much.

Cheers
Take Care

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes