Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Is it possible to raise the Dominant attribute later in the game when that attribute is at 2? This is later in the game, where I need to purchase a collar for Bella (requires Dominate =/> 15).
It seems that books to level up Dominant are not available in the Strange Shop at this point.

Last edited:

Arnoldjamcam

May 24, 2023
So how do you trigger the christmas event? i put in the code to force the event but i dont actually know to trigger it

Arnoldjamcam

May 24, 2023
Can you send me the new codes
Not sure ifit works i know the halloween one definitly works but here:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.halloween2021.active=1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.halloween2022.active=1

SugarCube.State.active.variables.christmas.active=1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.christmas.part2=1

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Compressed version? 7 gig is a bit much with my limited high speed downloads(stuck using ViaSat out here in the sticks)

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
In the gallery is there any way to get the characters name to show when hovering over their pic (or another way). There are so many I lose track of who is who.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Thank You!!
200+ pages of thread and finally somebody actually describes EXACTLY where the saves are located. Disappointed that the dev never took the time to make it clear, as this is a recurring question.
This is the case for every game developed using Twine, not just this one. So the dev probably assumed it was common knowledge.

Reactions: DeMarcus16 and Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
This is the case for every game developed using Twine, not just this one. So the dev probably assumed it was common knowledge.
I didn't even notice there was someone asking about it... We check this thread maybe once a week while we check our discord constantly.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
Looking at the changelog for this version does this mean the Mayor storyline is complete and a lot of people you can enslave now. (I don't really do the Love routes... I only did for Abigail because she broke on my save and doing the Love route seemed to fix her and she didn't have a slave route at the time, if she even does yet)

Mar 1, 2023
why is this game running so slowly? like it takes 5 seconds to load areas, I have a mid range computer and the performance is just unacceptable.
edit: looks like the more I play the more it slows down, need to reload the page often.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes