Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Your endurance needs to be at least 15.
Thank you for helping him, I was taking a shower!
Ok works -thank you :)
Thanks to you we found a "bug", I made a small mistake:
Code:
<<elseif $aunt.questmain is 2 && $mc.end lt 10>>
Raise your endurance to 15
instead of
Code:
<<elseif $aunt.questmain is 2 && $mc.end lt 15>>
Raise your endurance to 15
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please report any bug of that kind the progress app is brand new so we need some feedback. If some of you have suggestions about how we could improve it we would be glad to read them.

Have a nice day!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
for some reason having access to Alice's home is what's preventing the progress with the Aunt in the Kitchen.
That seems strange, could you send your save? I will look at it immediately.

krantz01

Oct 21, 2017
Save to disk ,
How do i motivate the sister and fix relationship with mom -pay the bill and buy jewelry

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How do i motivate the sister and fix relationship with mom
If you wonder what to do to progress with a character you can either open the progress app in the phone or use the walkthrough.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
cant find aunt and cousin in the mega-file. are thy patreon exclusive?
All the content is avaible to the public, the only difference between the "videos version" which we only share to patrons and the gif version is the length of the videos.

• ressources\scenes\aunt
  • ressources\scenes\cousin

If you're looking for the paths

otmar

May 9, 2017
All the content is avaible to the public, the only difference between the "videos version" which we only share to patrons and the gif version is the length of the videos.

• ressources\scenes\aunt
  • ressources\scenes\cousin

If you're looking for the paths
ah thanks, but their profile pictures are missing in the file

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
I pledge 1$ i thought im getting the gallery code hayzz oh well i canceled my membership right away keep the 1$ love the game still too bad cant unluck the gallery

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I pledge 1$ i thought im getting the gallery code hayzz oh well i canceled my membership right away keep the 1$ love the game still too bad cant unluck the gallery
Hey we are sorry that you misunderstood the privilege of the 1$ tier, actually the gallery it's referring to is the gallery of the website which gives you access to the source files of the girls portraits so you can use them to order custom merch on your own (since we do not sell even if some patrons asked us to do so).

Reactions: Seraphiel
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes