Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is there randomized characters? I find being able to interact with many different characters very fun, it's ok if there isn't though.
There are 15 characters recorded into the gallery and a total of 17 into the game. But if by randomized you mean character that you only meet randomly by walking in the street and in none other part of the game then no.

Jul 29, 2019
There are 15 characters recorded into the gallery and a total of 17 into the game. But if by randomized you mean character that you only meet randomly by walking in the street and in none other part of the game then no.
Oh thanks, the game so far is great, are you thinking of maybe adding that feature in the future?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I'm not getting the dean quests and it seems like I'm stuck all around. Could you please help
Hey seems you didn't finish Mrs Powers main quest. Seems there is a bug with the conditions of progress app I added the bugs in the do list for next update.

redwall2018

Mar 3, 2020
Volen_ Awesome game! On my save, Ive done the Jade and teacher scene, but Jade's progress stays on "Go to Chemistry Class", is this the end of her route?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Volen_ Awesome game! On my save, Ive done the Jade and teacher scene, but Jade's progress stays on "Go to Chemistry Class", is this the end of her route?
You should go to the chemistry class between 14:00 and 15:00.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Volen_ Its strange, I have done, and gone through the scene with Jade and the Chem teacher multiple times but Jades progress won't change
Yeah it seems that there is a problem added it to the bug list on trello so the coder can check it (I'm making the vids for tomorrow update so I don't have time to check it now).

D

Deleted member 22113

WOA SHIT i must have missed a turn down volume warning somewhere had my tv at max volume thank god its 2am

• Haha
Reactions: Vln_

OniLove

Feb 2, 2019
So i cant seem to do any of the quests for the family i have restarted the game so many times but the first quests never start like the first sister quest in the living room.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
So i cant seem to do any of the quests for the family i have restarted the game so many times but the first quests never start like the first sister quest in the living room.
Strange could you send your save? Have you tried to read the walkthrough? If you can't find a solution on your own come on the discord we will do our best to help you.
Italian language
Could you send me your discord id in private so we can discuss it?

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Could you send me your discord id in private so we can discuss it?
I have no discord and in any case we will have a hard time understanding each other because I am good at translating it and less good at speaking it.
Anyway if you want you can send me a text file of all the game content or in txt, doc or pdf format and I will translate all the content and send you the translation so that you can reinsert it in the html file.

You just have to do a simple copy and paste of the text, create the txt, doc or pdf file, send it to me and once finished I'll send it back to you in the same format or a format that is more convenient for you.

Of course I will leave the English text and with a different color I will insert the Italian language.

I am attaching an example.

Ps
To send the file with the complete text I try to send it to me with a private message or by e-mail or with We Transfer:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
If somebody could post the updated cheat codes thanks
Hello,

We are looking into options to allow for a wider range of cheats for our patrons of all tiers to make them feel more helpful and meaningful while not strapping them with too much of a grind. Cheating with the console is always an option. But our goal is to create dedicated cheat options for our patrons exclusively.

Have a nice day.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes