TESTERSEZ

Jul 21, 2024
I don't understand how to help to study the sister. Someone to help me? I graduate, finish a lot of main quest but the sister's one blocks me. (The higt school is still locked too, any idea?)

NicolasGurr

Aug 30, 2021
We have a big update on its way, I recommend coming on discord to be aware when we release it.
Quick question do you plan on having alternate ways to obtain women ? Like could I get the women from the startup route via the mob , or school teachers from the police route? I just hate the startup route and I'm sure some others do to. Thanks for putting out such consistent updates.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Quick question do you plan on having alternate ways to obtain women ? Like could I get the women from the startup route via the mob , or school teachers from the police route? I just hate the startup route and I'm sure some others do to. Thanks for putting out such consistent updates.
Women are tied to their path. We have gone to far down with that strategy to reverse it. If we publish an other game we may consider making it more sandbox on that aspect.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Vln_ in some games people could add a person that they missed/or not on that route via altering their save could it be done with this game. ( i gotta update my saves havent been able to play in a bit or id drop my saves for each route)

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, I have a problem with Dorothy, when I need to meet her at the Gym, it didn't work. She's locate there and when I'm at the Gym I have the pic of her background color but not her face on it and when I click on it to start the event, nothing happen.

Did someone know why?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes