scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, so playing through the game from the start, and I finally get to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the end of the Skyler line. When I choose Lya, it's supposed to lock out Mia. Instead Mia is accessible, and Lya is not. When I choose Mia it's the same, Mia works and Lya is locked.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Has anyone else hit a cap with Neptuno? After taking Litzy to meet the girl for Litzy's dad, I'm still showing feed snacks to Neptuno but when I do I get no return at all except for the greying out of the snack button until after I've slept. I've fed Neptuno 40-50 snacks since that scene and haven't gotten anything, not even an end of content message.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
This game could be great if the media pack worked properly!!
Bro, just unzip in the same folder, and remember that the offline version is not compatible with mobiles.

About the media-pack, we all agree on something, it's stupid and we all hate it, but it's necessary. To make it easier to install, I have done:

- Video Guide
- Text guide (About 2 or 3)
- An automatic in-game detector

I don't know how else to do it, because as I say, it's just unzip in the same folder.

BUT, it's an important thing, so I'll try to put some in-game troubleshooter that covers any possible case, or something like that, because I've run out of ideas about it.

P.S. Also remember that there is an online version, updated, with the media-pack already installed, and every image/video is optimized as much as possible, so even with regular internet it should load very fast

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
In the 0.42 version, are all of NEPTUNO's GiFs and animations gone when you give him a snack?
Yes bro, it's to reduce grinding, but it only happens after you have a significant level of friendship

Mega

367990469_315925951090470_5182433752315378815_n.jpg

Who is the girl in the event you can get by picking a girl from the bar. The one with the empty liqueur
Katie Cummings

is there a way to download only the update?
Yes bro, in the Media-Pack there is always a patch that updates only from the previous version, to the current one, for example, now it is the one that says "Path v0.43 to v0.44" Just unzip, and you will have the latest version without having to download everything again

Can anyone give me a save?
Sure bro:

Anyone find them?
Don't worry about the potions, when you need them, you will have the recipe available

Has anyone else hit a cap with Neptuno? After taking Litzy to meet the girl for Litzy's dad, I'm still showing feed snacks to Neptuno but when I do I get no return at all except for the greying out of the snack button until after I've slept. I've fed Neptuno 40-50 snacks since that scene and haven't gotten anything, not even an end of content message.
This seems to be a bug... If you could report the bug so I can see the save file, it would be very useful ^^

Math teacher name please??
Kayley Gunner (More content with her soon)

Ok, so playing through the game from the start, and I finally get to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the end of the Skyler line. When I choose Lya, it's supposed to lock out Mia. Instead Mia is accessible, and Lya is not. When I choose Mia it's the same, Mia works and Lya is locked.
It must be a bug, could you please report it? (Left menu, the main one) Then I can see the save file, and fix it in a second

Reactions: 1y3uehsbqgs

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
This seems to be a bug... If you could report the bug so I can see the save file, it would be very useful ^^
Ok, that's really weird. Now, it's showing End of current content on the Neptuno button. It definitely was not the last time I loaded up BTD. But I know I didn't get the scene where Litzy leaves town. Hmmm

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
OK I have a question the free version has lite cheats yes? So if it has lite Cheats how do you get the cheat codes ?

What I'm asking is how do you discover the code in game surely that was implemented?

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.44 Media Pack not installed that is a joke like near the begining from your game.

When I have a version 0.44 and a media pack 0.44 normal it shouldn`t have double files.

You copy all files in the right folder and get this message it doesn`t matter if you overwrite the files from the 0.44 or the files from 0.44 Media Pack all time the same result no Media Pack installed !!!

When it is not possible to make it correct give out a full version and not such crap.

These for the 5 (or more) time with this bullshit and the game is for me it not worth to have these trouble anymore and I kicked in the trashbin we have a lot of other godd games and then I have time for them as to waste my time with such things.

JohnnyO

Apr 9, 2023
How do I get to the new events with
- x7 New events with: Rebecca
- x1 New events with: Samantha

Zanehere

Jan 17, 2021
1709435122907.png 1709435187179.png
I have just come back to this game after a while, I have no memory of any of these characters, and I can't find them anywhere in the game.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes