Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro, why when I click on that button a huge wall of text appears?

sn.gif

No, but seriously. Thank you very much for taking the time to play my game and especially for leaving your comments. I know it took time to compile them, so I had the same courtesy to check each one and fix as many as possible. Unfortunately I hadn't seen the comment before, but as soon as I saw it (when v0.40 was uploaded) I started to work on it. It took me about 8 days to solve all of them, because I gave 2 of them a slightly more extensive solution, which required more work.

Sometimes it is unfair when a person leaves a one star review (1/5) or similar without giving the opportunity to fix the problem, so again thank you. All the changes mentioned in the list will be seen in v0.41, including the theme editor (which will be expanded in later updates), the quick actions menu, and the "Solution 47" I reference multiple times, where I plan to change the way I do updates.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
How do we initiate “the dirty plan” quest?
That quest is in the hospital, progressing with Lena you will unlock Rebecca, once you progress enough with her in one of the events it will be activated. Remember that clicking on the icon with a question mark (?) inside the buttons will give you more information ^^

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
That quest is in the hospital, progressing with Lena you will unlock Rebecca, once you progress enough with her in one of the events it will be activated. Remember that clicking on the icon with a question mark (?) inside the buttons will give you more information ^^
Are the hospital events random? Anytime I go there I just get the message for what the hospital is for and BACK option. Also, I guess I haven’t found a Lena character yet because I don’t see her on the main/secondary character tabs

Last edited:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Are the hospital events random? Anytime I go there I just get the message for what the hospital is for and BACK option. Also, I guess I haven’t found a Lena character yet because I don’t see her on the main/secondary character tabs
Then you still have to progress with Lya to unlock all the events, mini-games and other things in the Hospital. If you think there is a bug you can upload the save file here, or report it from the left menu (Bug Fixer) and I'll fix it :coffee:

Reactions: Ozzy763

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
Then you still have to progress with Lya to unlock all the events, mini-games and other things in the Hospital. If you think there is a bug you can upload the save file here, or report it from the left menu (Bug Fixer) and I'll fix it :coffee:
Maybe it’s a bug. Progress report shows full for Lya but still not able to progress.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Maybe it’s a bug. Progress report shows full for Lya but still not able to progress.
Bro, in the quest menu (left) you have an active quest called "The white coat". You must complete it to unlock the hospital
Here is the save file ready to continue ^^

Reactions: Ozzy763

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Thought you would like to know at the beginning of the game there are two videos not working properly. EDIT: apparently a few more broken things as well

taxiss.jpg taxiss1.jpg taxiss2.jpg

Last edited:

esse1985

Mar 11, 2018
Who is madison and how do i get the new content with her? The only thing i could play this update was the 1 event with britney.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes