• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Become the League [v0.1.6] [EVJiJi]

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I'm somewhat hesitant to even try this one out. Our MC doesn't even look like he's from any parts of Runeterra, be it Bilgewater, Piltover, Zaun, Noxus, Demacia, Freljord, etc.

He looks like an evil bastard that got isekai'd from a different visual novel instead.
But its a modern interpretation of the league... like Vi is a bouncer and the girls are their KDA version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
But its a modern interpretation of the league... like Vi is a bouncer and the girls are their KDA version.
Oooh, so the dev wanted to put his own version or twist to this. Aight, this must be one of those alt universes then. Cool beans, I did try it eventually. Hate the fat bastard in the game already.

• Love

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Oooh, so the dev wanted to put his own version or twist to this. Aight, this must be one of those alt universes then. Cool beans, I did try it eventually. Hate the fat bastard in the game already.
Yea i hope we can ruin his life and corrupt the girls at the same time. I hate when the only one who gets the corruption path is the villan.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I'm somewhat hesitant to even try this one out. Our MC doesn't even look like he's from any parts of Runeterra, be it Bilgewater, Piltover, Zaun, Noxus, Demacia, Freljord, etc.

He looks like an evil bastard that got isekai'd from a different visual novel instead.
I might add male League characters eventually, especially from True Damage like Ekko and Yasuo..
But there is a catch when I do add them in..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeTheLeague-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
BECOME THE LEAGUE [v0.1.4] [EVJiJi] – Compressed

Download WIN

Download MAC

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
gosh
Games these days with these "half a second" updates with no scenes, super short.

This game has a good premisse, hardly will get enough support with short updates like these, after months of wait.

It'll be abandoned soon.

• Sad