• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Abandoned - Become the Owner [v0.2] [Maldita Pereza]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay
    Controls: Sandbox clicker, with two options in dialogues.
    Interface: Typical ren’py sandbox game.
    Writing
    Plot: It could eventually be something, but right now it’s nothing.
    Characters: At the very least, once the game gets some content, they might be interesting.
    Typos: Frequent.
    Art
    Models: The main reason to watch this game.
    Background: Exactly as good as they need to be.
    Audio
    Music: Silent.
    Effects: Silent.
    Voices: Silent.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hypor

v0.1

I like the premise and the models.
    Writing needs a bit of re-work, i wouldn't go as far to say its English but the grammar is a bit off and dialogues seems a small bit childish.
    Buttons for moving room from room might need to be made a bit bigger and also interactable objects like stairs / bed / tv could do with standing out more.
    I know you mentioned in the game that you plan to make it easy to follow and less grindy, but in case you haven't considered, i would definitely recommend a quest system since there is so many rooms and it runs on a hourly system.

Good luck, have it book marked and will definitely check out when you give a proper release.

TL DR - Looks like a promising game following the BB genre. Not worth the download as its a test version, only a minutes worth of content & empty sandbox.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MrHatIsHere

From the get-go, this looks like a bait-and-switch, where it advertises itself as a power fantasy, but you are just another victim of another jerkass antagonist.

For example, your adoptive father dies, and your adoptive mother tries to trick you and the rest of your adopted siblings into giving up their inheritance (which the rest apparently already have), so when the MC finds out, he instantly (no choice here) forces the mother into a blowjob, and it apparently turns out she somehow knew the MC would do this, and apparently has a hidden recording of the whole thing, and will now blackmail you into giving up your inheritance as well.

This is definitely different than advertised, and along with the fact that the UI is horrible, the dialogue is goofy and broken (beyond what can be justified by translation issues), this seems to be another example of a bare-bones, pre-alpha, thrown-together, and derivative sandbox that seems intentionally different than promised.

It has a LONG way to go, in a very different direction, before even beginning to compete with numerous other games that already have similar themes and mechanics.