Ren'Py Abandoned Become the Owner [v0.2] [Maldita Pereza]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu1.png

Overview:
Jake’s life is turned upside down when his adoptive father Nate, the owner of the largest tech and arms corporation in the country, is pronounced dead following the horrific crash of his private jet. Despite having a whole family, Nate has left his entire fortune to Jake much to the anger of his wife Martha.

With this much power and influence at his fingertips Jake quickly realises the influence he can now have over others. First he must secure his place at the top of Nate’s family but from there the possibilities for him are endless.

Will Jake realise his newfound goal of making the best of the legacy Nate has left him? Will he become the powerful man his mentor always wanted him to be? Will he become the owner not just his families fortune, but the entire city?

Take nates place at the top of the family. Own the school. Own the districts government. (Not to mention all the MILF’s that work there) Dominate and prosper!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-21
Release Date: 2022-06-21
Developer: Maldita Pereza - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Will give this a go once you've put out a couple of updates or so.

Please though, if you're going to make this sandbox, make sure that the player can't accidently skip earlier scenes/content.

Oh and conversations too. Have played some sandbox games where characters refer to things said in other conversations with other characters for me, as the player, to sit there going "whut, haven't had that conversation yet"

Last edited:
May 9, 2017
OK, I'll bite. But I sure hope you have a story and this isn't just some exercise to see if you can code a game.

Story > Mechanics

Speaking of which.... what game engine is this?
hehehe I'll keep it in mind, I know that with all the renders I've done I could have lengthened the story, but I don't want a linear story....
That exercise took me a long time and now that it's finished, I'm proud of it

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks pretty good. The tags looks great and the story seems like something I'll enjoy. I'll check it out. From just the visuals of the girls, I'll say my favorites are the women on the right of the MC, in the picture. Specifically the 1st close to him and the last on the far right.

Reactions: Maldita Pereza

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
if you're trying to avoid the incest thing for patreon. they also forbid stepfamily and adopted family. most devs get over this by having the "type your relationship" option.

my vote is Yes to make the MC name custom.

Currently the MC refers to his little sisters as older then him. She/they? is 18 and he's 22 so a small bug there.

there also seems to be fake choices so far. you dont get the option to avoid the stepmother and are forced into a BJ scene regardless. i mean im ok with the scene in general but a lack of choices that matter sucks.

as for the sandbox. at the moment if you try to interact with objects around the house nothing is highlighted when you hover over an object with tthe mouse, so theres no way to know if you can interact with an object unless you click on random shit.

personally i prefer the sandbox like the game "desert stalker" where once you go into a room a menu pops up on what you want to do or who to interact with. point and click options are inferior in my opinion.

Own the teachers...not the school? boooo i want the school also :devilish:

i agree MC's hair seems a bit weird.

overall the game seems intersting once it gets more content.

May 9, 2017
Looks pretty good. The tags looks great and the story seems like something I'll enjoy. I'll check it out. From just the visuals of the girls, I'll say my favorites are the women on the right of the MC, in the picture. Specifically the 1st close to him and the last on the far right.
Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it, Some of the girls I've been creating with one hand :sneaky:... man i love wide hips:p

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Sorry I find the reason in the summery to be lacking. "Power Corrupts" really? Can not come up with a slightly better reason? Why go from a good guy to an evil guy so quickly?

Why not make it connected to the money? If he does not control the Town by then end of a time frame he loses it all. This would make him have to cut corners and maybe he finds he enjoys the things he has to do to meet the deadline.

Reactions: Maldita Pereza
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes