Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Interesting.....
Good to see sandbox tag.
Is it a harem game ? (I hope yes)

Last edited by a moderator:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
so just an FYI to the dev, i don't know what the renders in your game look like but your preview pics include renders with easily fixable stuff, like haircap poke through on the BJ, wonky foot posing, and floating characters. You should choose different preview pics and fix that stuff in your game if it's in there. I don't want to sound like an a-hole but that's basic DAZ stuff

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
First of all:
Not really a choice here, you must play a dickhead.

The english could use some serious readover. Not that the story is that original - in fact it's the same as always:
Father dies in an accident. Check
Stepmother is variation b) not the kind soul you make love to (which would be variation a), but the bitch you force to do sexual stuff with you.
Stepsisters of various mindsets jada jada. Check. Only this time its more than 2, more than 3, more than 4, yeah you geht 5 stepsisters. If I sound like a teleshop pitch, that is how "well" the story is told.

Renders are ok, I just don't know what happened to the butt of the stepmom. Looks like a clothed and made up hippo. Just the little bycyle she rides in circles in the circus arena is missing.

I didn't come very far to be honest. Not even to the sandbox part. It just didn't get me all.

Good luck with this, dev. I guess it just is not for me.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
i mean... Power == Money
The Money/Power corrupts is such a bad trope. WHY does the money corrupt him if he has enough he does not need to do anything but if there was a clause in the will where if he does not control/own the town he loses everything then he may do corrupt things to keep the money. Maybe an Aunt needs a treatment that only he can afford with the money and if he loses it he would also lose her.

Money or Power do not corrupt by themselves it is the trying to keep them for longer times that does the corrupting.

May 9, 2017
The Money/Power corrupts is such a bad trope. WHY does the money corrupt him if he has enough he does not need to do anything but if there was a clause in the will where if he does not control/own the town he loses everything then he may do corrupt things to keep the money. Maybe an Aunt needs a treatment that only he can afford with the money and if he loses it he would also lose her.

Money or Power do not corrupt by themselves it is the trying to keep them for longer times that does the corrupting.
That's what the father was for, now that he's gone... who's going to prevent him from being corrupted?

but I understand what you are saying, that there has to be a risk
to control ambitions.

Thanks for your comments but I'm too far from that yet, for now let's start by ruling the house where he lives.

May 9, 2017
What is the future plans for the project??
near future :

many more events with the girls to make the house seem alive. Romance with Sophia and Angela

Domination with Martha and Isabella

masochism with Eneritz

and stalk and grope at night

distant future:
when I'm done with the house, I'll start with the school, lots of students, blackmail teachers and so...

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Never heard of anyone living with both a stepdad and stepmom? Need to give choice to select relationship, and the choice to change MC's name.
And to set ages for lolis when the school eventually starts getting taken over by the MC. But yeah as is they might as well be called step landlord and step landlady (and step childhood friends if there's sisters).

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes