Ren'Py Abandoned Become the Owner [v0.2] [Maldita Pereza]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
May 9, 2017
if you're trying to avoid the incest thing for patreon. they also forbid stepfamily and adopted family. most devs get over this by having the "type your relationship" option.

my vote is Yes to make the MC name custom.

Currently the MC refers to his little sisters as older then him. She/they? is 18 and he's 22 so a small bug there.

there also seems to be fake choices so far. you dont get the option to avoid the stepmother and are forced into a BJ scene regardless. i mean im ok with the scene in general but a lack of choices that matter sucks.

as for the sandbox. at the moment if you try to interact with objects around the house nothing is highlighted when you hover over an object with tthe mouse, so theres no way to know if you can interact with an object unless you click on random shit.

personally i prefer the sandbox like the game "desert stalker" where once you go into a room a menu pops up on what you want to do or who to interact with. point and click options are inferior in my opinion.

Own the teachers...not the school? boooo i want the school also :devilish:

i agree MC's hair seems a bit weird.

overall the game seems intersting once it gets more content.

wow thanks that's a lot of feedback.

the fake choices is just to direct the Mc to an immoral path hehehe,
don't think there will be many

Yea, I already want to do the school ahahah

ok wow that has been very helpful,

I already have many things to correct, thanks for the help, and thanks for trying my game

May 9, 2017
Will give this a go once you've put out a couple of updates or so.

Please though, if you're going to make this sandbox, make sure that the player can't accidently skip earlier scenes/content.

Oh and conversations too. Have played some sandbox games where characters refer to things said in other conversations with other characters for me, as the player, to sit there going "whut, haven't had that conversation yet"
absolutely

I already have that planned, it's what I've worked on the most ;)

May 9, 2017
Sorry I find the reason in the summery to be lacking. "Power Corrupts" really? Can not come up with a slightly better reason? Why go from a good guy to an evil guy so quickly?

Why not make it connected to the money? If he does not control the Town by then end of a time frame he loses it all. This would make him have to cut corners and maybe he finds he enjoys the things he has to do to meet the deadline.
i mean... Power == Money

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Yeah, I thought it would be unnecessary...

but thanks to your feedback
I'm going to get to work on it so that relationships can be chosen
Yeah the easy non-patch workaround for Patreon's bullshit is have the player set the relationships and ages for the main characters at the start (mostly for the loli's, which should be kinda obvious that it's a Patreon workaround when they look like they are 8-10 trying to pass themselves off as 18). Like that opening disclaimer "Every cartoon in this AVN is 18 or older (even if they are still in 4th grade)". Uh-huh, yeah, whatever you say. I really wish dev's would just be honest and forget Patreon ever existed and go elsewhere like Subscribestar. That's where I ended up moving all my subs after I realized Patreon was the source of most taboo AVN dev's (and my) headaches (a big one if your only souce of income gets banned). Shiny Devon may have had to move to Pixiv Fanbox, but at least most of his 3D cartoons in One Summer In Loliwood don't pretend to be 18 with no ID to prove it (I'm sure that's the next ridiculous gov't requirement, 3D cartoons will require birth certificates on their creation date even if they don't physically age). They state their ages as they are intended to be by default (most are 7-10yo and look like it, a few adults, and a 15yo irrc) with no player-filled-in blanks necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reynerth
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes