Ren'Py Abandoned Become the Owner [v0.2] [Maldita Pereza]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I have zero satisfaction even if is a game. Now back to the question, the way you answered it seems that is not optional, right?
It's optional, just don't complain that updates are too small after skipping content you don't like (I'm guessing the MC will probably get a lot more evil as updates are added, the only thing the player would have hard control over is exactly how much). Personally for me I'm a completionist and learn to like it to unlock every galley pic and scene. And if there's just too much of it (ie NTR everywhere where the MC gets screwed over or outright cucked at every turn) I simply don't play it at all, but that seldom happens. Mechanics tend to be the dealbreaker for me (like a sandbox with no hints, but that's planned to be fixed in a future update), or if the English is so broken that it would be easier to translate the native language, or if it looks like crap (ie a 2D Hentai cartoon from the 1980's instead of Daz3D, and even Honey Select I tend to avoid unless there's one helluva story to tell).

Last edited:

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
One of two things will gonna happen in the future.
Either
this game is a total scam.
Why did I said that? Because, the dev looks new. Which is suspicious because he joined in 2017. Sometimes some dev with a big game and big name stop their original game and start games like this to milk patreons.

Or

This dev is totally honest and passionate but he doesn't know that patreon doesn't sit well around these kinds of game.
Games with blackmail and rape have a bad reputation on patreon and if the game continues like this patreon will eventually gonna come out and straight up demand creator to change his content.

If first things is true then FUCK YOU DEV!

And

If second thing is true then I suggest changing your income platform from patreon to subscribestar or any other platform who doesn't mind these kind of games.

• Haha
Reactions: no1milfhunter
May 9, 2017
One of two things will gonna happen in the future.
Either
this game is a total scam.
Why did I said that? Because, the dev looks new. Which is suspicious because he joined in 2017. Sometimes some dev with a big game and big name stop their original game and start games like this to milk patreons.

Or

This dev is totally honest and passionate but he doesn't know that patreon doesn't sit well around these kinds of game.
Games with blackmail and rape have a bad reputation on patreon and if the game continues like this patreon will eventually gonna come out and straight up demand creator to change his content.

If first things is true then FUCK YOU DEV!

And

If second thing is true then I suggest changing your income platform from patreon to subscribestar or any other platform who doesn't mind these kind of games.

hehehehe I've been playing these games for a long time... and I just couldn't find any sandbox game that hadn't been abandoned...

well there are many...

but they take a long time to add content

so i set out to make a sandbox for myself.

thanks for the tips!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have entered by the romance tag. But from the description of the game it doesn't look like there's going to be much of this.

It's optional, just don't complain that updates are too small after skipping content you don't like (I'm guessing the MC will probably get a lot more evil as updates are added, the only thing the player would have hard control over is exactly how much). Personally for me I'm a completionist and learn to like it to unlock every galley pic and scene. And if there's just too much of it (ie NTR everywhere where the MC gets screwed over or outright cucked at every turn) I simply don't play it at all, but that seldom happens. Mechanics tend to be the dealbreaker for me (like a sandbox with no hints, but that's planned to be fixed in a future update), or if the English is so broken that it would be easier to translate the native language, or if it looks like crap (ie a 2D Hentai cartoon from the 1980's instead of Daz3D, and even Honey Select I tend to avoid unless there's one helluva story to tell).
In my case I never complain about the size of the updates. But certain content, like a single unavoidable rape scene, is enough for me not to play. So I'd rather be able to avoid it.

Otherwise, if, as you say, the MC is going to be more and more evil as the updates go on, and we're only going to have control over how evil he is, then I don't think I'd be interested in the game. Like I said, I've only come in for the romance tag, and I don't see how what you're talking about can fit into that tag.

Just in case, Maldita Pereza, is it going to be possible to focus on romance and move on from blackmail and all the evil stuff?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Overview:
this is a boy who has recently inherited a lot of money.
He realizes that with so much money he can control whoever he wants...
and even though he is a good boy,
power corrupts...
He will soon realize that he may be the owner of the city through blackmail and corruption.
Own the police, Own the teachers... Own the Milfs!!! Dominate them all!!
all this overview but not a single mention of harem tag? :WaitWhat:

May 9, 2017
I have entered by the romance tag. But from the description of the game it doesn't look like there's going to be much of this.

In my case I never complain about the size of the updates. But certain content, like a single unavoidable rape scene, is enough for me not to play. So I'd rather be able to avoid it.

Otherwise, if, as you say, the MC is going to be more and more evil as the updates go on, and we're only going to have control over how evil he is, then I don't think I'd be interested in the game. Like I said, I've only come in for the romance tag, and I don't see how what you're talking about can fit into that tag.

Just in case, Maldita Pereza, is it going to be possible to focus on romance and move on from blackmail and all the evil stuff?
Of course there will be romance, just not right now, I wouldn't have made the little sisters so pretty just to rape them...

I understand that you don't like blackmail, but what's the fun in being a simp?

Affection points is for romance route

Reactions: NakedSingularity

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Of course there will be romance, just not right now, I wouldn't have made the little sisters so pretty just to rape them...

I understand that you don't like blackmail, but what's the fun in being a simp?

Affection points is for romance route
What I don't like is the MC blackmailing the LIs into having sex with them. To me that is like rape.

If the blackmail goes in a non-sexual direction, I tend to be less picky about its existence.

bobsmith104

Mar 4, 2021
Good tags and nice looking girls, so I tried it. Is there literally nothing to do? I wandered around the house for 20 minutes and other than a few places you can click on a girl, nothing. Might try it again in a few years, I guess.

Reactions: Maldita Pereza

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
That's what the father was for, now that he's gone... who's going to prevent him from being corrupted?

but I understand what you are saying, that there has to be a risk
to control ambitions.

Thanks for your comments but I'm too far from that yet, for now let's start by ruling the house where he lives.
You are never too far out have the groundwork in place at the start so when you get there later it is not a harsh turn. The Step-Mother could be a source of corruption for the MC she knows that the "bomb" is going to hit so she guides the MC along so what if it also makes the MC less Likely to just boot her to the curb it will help him in the long run.

Many think well I will just start it here and forget that where they will end also matters. Set up a few points where you as a Dev can end the story but keep it open enough that you can keep it going to a point.

The reason a lot of sandboxes fail and get abandoned is they do not think ahead enough. They take a lot of time to code and adding more content can be a headache due to it resetting saves and what not.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes