Ren'Py Abandoned Become the Owner [v0.2] [Maldita Pereza]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Planed content:
Have night visit, animations, High quality renders (4k), City Map, Diferent houses of Milfs, School (university), Police station, Police departmen blackmail, school teachers, students and director blackmail, Own the city, Own the milfs, Sounds , Music
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

10zawo.jpg

Reactions: Maldita Pereza

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
One of two things will gonna happen in the future.
Either
this game is a total scam.
Why did I said that? Because, the dev looks new. Which is suspicious because he joined in 2017. Sometimes some dev with a big game and big name stop their original game and start games like this to milk patreons.

Or

This dev is totally honest and passionate but he doesn't know that patreon doesn't sit well around these kinds of game.
Games with blackmail and rape have a bad reputation on patreon and if the game continues like this patreon will eventually gonna come out and straight up demand creator to change his content.

If first things is true then FUCK YOU DEV!

And

If second thing is true then I suggest changing your income platform from patreon to subscribestar or any other platform who doesn't mind these kind of games.
Patreon is just for advertising. Anyone with a brain knows that, especially ever since their stupid incest crackdowns started a few years ago. It takes time for Patreon to even notice what's linked on their site since they don't have time to actively download and check every file and posted link (they rely on complaints/snitches from other Patrons, sometimes they get lucky and don't get snitched on at all even after over a year). And by the time they do 2-3 months later they can simply remove the download links and put them up on a Subscribestar account with a dev update on Patreon saying such with the new account links. In fact alot of taboo-content-only dev's simply advertise themselves on Patreon (with $1 tier the only tier, if Patrons want to waste their $1 on that site) but put actual updates, polls and links on Subscribestar or Pixiv Fanbox (neither of which couldn't care less about content, though "officially" they do to legally cover their asses in some places they don't enforce it as far as I can tell). Pretty sure that's what Westy did at first and now he has 3k subs in little over a year on SS only (proof that F95 and Patreon isn't the end all and be all of loli-incest-rape-etc AVN developers). If only every dev did that and took their millions of $ in monthly fees with them then maybe Patreon would reconsider being a bunch of puritan prudes. SS takes only 5% vs Patreon's 8% cut anyway.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Of course there will be romance, just not right now, I wouldn't have made the little sisters so pretty just to rape them...

I understand that you don't like blackmail, but what's the fun in being a simp?

Affection points is for romance route
If the game allows me to choose who the MC has sex with and who he doesn't (I don't know if it's intended that way or if the scenes are going to be mandatory), then I'll be a simp and say no to all the blackmailed women.

In any case, if I finally try the game, I'll wait for the romance to start it.

May 9, 2017
But why would this be a bad ending? i mean the whole point is corruption and control. May as well add breeding to it, i mean if your fucking their brains out anyway may as well breed your new toys for later....
hmmm it wasn't planned, but good point If I add it at some point, it will be in a long time, I have to do many more things before... ;)

Reactions: Akeymu

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
I really have to put all the obvious things? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. Helps to attract the audience (y)What's obvious for you, is not obvious for everyone else - people are different. I've seen plently of games with MILFs with nice curvaceous ass, but with no anal with them whatsoever, for some reason. Even though I don't see how it's of any difficulty to do that for devs, 3d-modelling-wise. Some people said it's even an easier work, in comparison with vaginal. And yet there isn't any in a number of games.

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yeah what can i say? installs conversation with the bitch/mom then the bitch/mom says she has the audio recording and she will finish the mc and then? yeah then i'm once again in a big dead house you can't really do anything except time on the tv or pc by one hour skipping leaving house doesn't go one hour skipping and IF someone is there you can't do anything because then you get the message not enough immorality(soon) wtf? what is the crap? anyway next day exactly the same dead empty house bored skipping hours and then annoyed the game ended is there anything to do?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
hmmm it wasn't planned, but good point If I add it at some point, it will be in a long time, I have to do many more things before... ;)
honestly pregnancy is one of my biggest fetishes. Part of the whole experience would be to mentaly break them down to the point theyre obedient and compliant with what ever you actually fance, thats the build up. the finish would be them being so broken and "in love" with the MC he can freely breed them over and over. Especially that gold digging whore, breaking her down to the point where shes nothing but a breeding bitch the MC can use freely when he wants. or hell take his full blown revenge where her new station is all chained up in the basement where he can freely use her whether she likes it or not, since hes bassically in control of the police there would be no reprecussions to his actions in the long run. but i suppose that all depends on how far your willing to go in dev

May 9, 2017
yeah what can i say? installs conversation with the bitch/mom then the bitch/mom says she has the audio recording and she will finish the mc and then? yeah then i'm once again in a big dead house you can't really do anything except time on the tv or pc by one hour skipping leaving house doesn't go one hour skipping and IF someone is there you can't do anything because then you get the message not enough immorality(soon) wtf? what is the crap? anyway next day exactly the same dead empty house bored skipping hours and then annoyed the game ended is there anything to do?

the only goal of this version was to get feedback. to improve future versions... so thanks

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Tried it now, too. But IMO, you should've waited before releasing anything, dev. At least up to a point where there is at least a little content. Don't saying you should've waited until there is lewd content, but content at all. Because you now released one scene and a prove of concept. And that ruined immediately the rating of this game. We couldn't even judge the story(?), because we have nothing else than a bitchy adoptiv mother and a ton of renders of empty rooms. Besides that, I find it a bit sad, that we have basically the same body shape on every girl, variety is the spice of life, and here it lacks. Just my opinion. Not really a fan of sandbox, especially if it's so blown up. Most times it's just there to hide the lack of content and often enough the content in these is still just a VN, that don't need the sandbox elements. No judging here now, because we will see with what you will come up with. Won't be ignored at this point, but won't reach the watch list either. Good luck to your project, dev.

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Hi I'm Jake the main character. I'm 22... This is Angela. She's 4 years older than me making her 18??? So in this game math works like this; 22+4=18. Does this mean the Dev will round a corner and have the MC fall for someone 10 years "older" than him and need a loli tag?:unsure:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
what best path on milf??
domination. making her keep her position as the dependent gold digger, who will do anything for money, while shes being slowy degraded and adjusted to the MC's cock and dominate nature to the point she more or less looses herself to him constantly fucking her over and over and being nothin gmore than his personal little cum slut like a good little dependent gold digger whore is....

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
i dont think incest is the bad route. i think his response was for impregnation being the bad end.
I don't see how that's a bad end. I have 6 kids with my sis that I'm married to, they are all fine, and all 8 of us are mostly happy (occassional drama like any other large family, but meh). Now, knocking up your mom, well, that could be a bad ending I suppose if the dad was still around and he found out about it, but as far as Hapsburg-style Frankenbabies, that just doesn't automatically happen and more often than not they are fine. The bad shit usually takes a preexisting genetic disposition or multiple generations of incest. Come to think of it, I think that's exactly what happens in Second Chance if you chose to forgive the mom and just give her the D and creampie her so she doesn't molest and rape you instead (divorced dad and stuck with normal twins while both work for her perverted octagenarian buddy the son has to fuck on occasion as part of the job).

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes