• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Becoming a Femboy [v0.10.2c] [Dev_muffin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dozermant

[0.10.2c]. This game is already great and has the potential to be incredible. The art is beautiful, and scenes can change based on the clothes you are wearing which is wonderful. There is a sci-fi plot that is intriguing and adds flavor beyond just the sex which is hot hot hot.

The game play is similar to summertime saga where you have a home you return to and you click around a town competing quests. The developer just added hints (the question mark) which I foolishly kept clicking on in my first play through not realizing they were only best utilized if you were completely stuck. Don't make my mistake!

If I have a complaint it's similar to summertime saga where the minigames are confusing and I couldn't even figure out what to do. Developer allows you skip them thankfully. Also the game by default has debug mode enabled when you open it, turn that off in the settings if you want the full art and not be clued into what assets are available.

Overall though a spectacular start, with beautiful art, hot sex, and the potential for even more to come.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Puffff

Beautiful art. Intriguing story. Unique. Regular updates. Played it from start each update. Definitely not for everyone, but those of us that like it really like it. Developer listens to players input , but still follows their guiding star.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Pink & Powder-blue

This is definitely top tier.

I really love the art style. The MC is adorable and thicc and the supporting characters have plenty of charm and visual appeal.

The premise is pretty interesting, I was immediately invested. The story itself started to trail a bit to be honest.

I began to be more invested in the new world than the mission the MC is supposed to be undergoing. The world the original MC comes from kinda just became like eh, go away other world. This universe is where I wanna be. But honestly there's nothing I can really say that would prevent me from giving this 5 stars.

There's a lot of dialog, but for the most part is very well written with only small instances of grammatical errors that don't really effect my ability to understand what's going on and the conversations the characters have together are mostly enjoyable.

In my personal opinion the most annoying character is your "Girlfriend" You best friend is much better for wifey material Ha-ha/

There's plenty to do up to this point in the game (0.10.2a at the time of this review) If you read terribly slow as I do you can get a good 8 hours minimum out of it. and I love how the clothing your character is wearing is incorporated in 90 percent of the scenes. It's also a nice touch that when revisiting scenes you can dress the MC in other outfits you've acquired along the way.

In conclusion:

If you love adorable feminine boys and well hung futas and don't mind a somewhat grindy game experience, this is a great choice.

The art is beautiful, colorful, and eye catching.

All in all excited to see more content and I'll be waiting anxiously.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

TitoElBambino

Amazing game but the walktrhout is Shit! The game is really enjoyable but when you don't know what to do, it doesn't help you that well and expect you to find what to do by yourself. I spent too much time trying too find out what i had to do or answer when the mother ask the questions about the story of futas.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Zerxovin

Very interesting game, the concept is nice and it can be immersive I don't put my self in the shoes of the MC and yet I still find going through the story hot as fuck. There are some things that could be improved which annoy me personally, the messages should all be in one place instead of having to go to "documents", also there are a lot of typos and a lot of sentences that are not correct. Also when it comes to the art style it's a little creepy looking sometimes like for example when you are changing clothes and look at the MC the eyes are a little creepy to look at. Overall a a very interesting game that needs to be polished to reach t's full potential
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

[v0.9.0b] Your mother swaps your consciousness with the YOU in an alternate universe. This new world is different from your own in that there exists futanari women, and men that have shapely butts and small penises are classified as 'femboys'. Seeing as you are short, have no hair on your body, a small penis, a submissive personality, and a truly STACKED ass, you are therefore classified as a FEMBOY. It is now your duty, with the help of your hung mother and perverted friends, to embrace your femboy title and start taking cock like a champ!

The story is pretty light-hearted and fun. The character is occasionally dominated but not in a hardcore or demeaning way most of the time. All the women in the game are sexy, either with their fat asses, big tits, or more often the case massive cocks.

There is one male character so far, but thankfully romance with him is entirely avoidable so far. I hope it stays this way, as I personally am not interested in any male characters for this kind of game. Seeing as how the MC and other femboys are so incredibly feminine, it is easy to simply view them as phat assed chicks with tiny tits. When viewed this way, there is little 'gay' content and it is easily avoidable if present.

The best thing about this game (besides the sexy and fun premise) is the art. The original art style is consistent throughout the game and makes it unique. It makes you feel like you're playing a labor of love from the developer.

In short, I love what this game is doing! It allows a feminine (basically futa) MC to worship lots of trans/futa cocks, and the art is fucking great! Looking forward to more!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Oliver Wendell Homely

This is tough because I think the art is great, but it's really tough to play right now. There is a lot of needless clicking--why do these games have to be sandboxes--and the hints are very poor. I'm hopeful by the end this will be improved. I would also urge the dev to have a native English speaker (or someone with much better English) review all the dialogue and instructions to improve the text. It's not terrible right now, but clunky enough to be frustrating and sometimes unintentionally funny.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Doner077

[v0.9.0] IMO best futa on male game in this website. Great art (can seem odd at first), scenes, chraracters (the way they wrote the mom is just like how i would want it) and not that much grind. This one is a unique game here in all of the good ways
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Theftgirl19

Its amazing!

If you like Futa or femboy content you have to try it.

There is futa on femboy (a lot), futa on female, female on femboy and male on femboy.

You can skip all male on male (male on femboy) content if you prefer.

Story is pretty good, but the game is so so hot.... All scenes, all texts, all situations are so well drawn and represented....

The art is totally unique, never seen something like this in a game.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

ytterslidan

Perhaps the best art in any futa on male game i've played -- but still a bit unpolished with a few glitches here and there. Absolutely loved the mother character as well as the nurse. Art style is idiosyncratic and interesting while still managing to be appealing.

Could easily become a 5/5 game when finished.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

LeBarbierDeSeville

Could be a good game if the dev would make a decent hint system. I've tried to play this game several times and always get stuck and give up. The current hint system is lacking clarity and seems incomplete. Being that the dev isn't a native English speaker only adds to this problem.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

salsarosa

This visual novel is amazing, and the character art is simply magnificent. Each of the characters is a hand-painted 2D masterpiece, with a level of detail and style that truly stands out, making the gaming experience even more captivating and appealing.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Bonerhat

Fantastic artwork, eyes can be a bit weird but damn if the artist can't draw a perfect ass, and doing custom clothing in a 2D game is impressive. On the gameplay side of it the whole citymap and time mechanics seem a little superfluous for what seems like a pretty linear experience, but perhaps it'll fill out better as more content is added. One to keep an eye on.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Le Dude

SUMMARY: Becoming a Femboy is a great ride that is asking to be complete

Love this game so far.

Kudos to the creator.

Characters are fairly solid and I love the context they provided to how futas are at the top of the sexual food chain.

Even better yet the creator did a decent job providing context to why "femboys" are at the bottom, and they really fleshed out why your character basically needs to learn their place.

Great for the dom/sub people. Good for the futa lovers. Good for the ones that are into effeminate males. Good for those that like transformation type stories where your character grows into their sexual identity.

Thank you creator and I looked forward to the finished product.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

j35u5

Very soft game, hate all the super intense feminization, but this game feels a lot easier to get into. Its in the early stages and you can see it in the day-to-day gameplay not being super fleshed out, but all the themes and characters are nice to look at and nice CG's, I've subscribed to their Boosty cause they deserve it! Just want more!

Wish they did some better animations with the scenes with motion, but I'm fine with how it is!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Zane11

As of version 0.7, this is an excellent game if you are into femboys/futas/feminization/etc.

Simple enough story with a brief intro, not too grindy gameplay and most importantly fantastic artwork!! I hope it keeps up!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Onbunga

One of the best futa games on this site. I am sad I only found out about it this late. I was thrown off by the preview pictures that don't show much and never got around to playing it before v 0.6 but when I played it I feel in love with it. Only content I skipped is the one with the boy James and fortunately you can avoid it easily.
    All other characters are very very hot and the scenes as well. Also the updates seem to come at a good rate.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Microbaked

only here for the futa mom, because basically zero other games have it. Simply due to this very fact, I feel implied to give a positive rating. The general premise of the rest of the game isn't up my ally, but when I ignore that, and just focus on the futa, the game ends up having much to offer.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

beamybenita

This game offers straightforward and immersive experience that doesn't mess around with unnecessary stuff. It's got a standard premise that doesn't require too much intro, and the erotic bits are well done. Some retro scenes are thrown in that let your imagination fill in the blanks.

The bad news is that the training scenes can get visually repetitive. This game doesn't have a lot of grind, and it stands out from other games in its genre. The artwork is pretty sweet, with a simple yet effective drawing style, and the writing's decent enough.

What's cool is that it's a transformation game without all the weird stuff like sissification or humiliation. The plot's pretty basic, but that's not a bad thing. You don't need to spend hours getting to know the characters and backstory to have fun with it. The main character's not a total creep or idiot, and the other characters are unique enough to make them interesting. And incest, if that's your thing.

Overall, the game's worth checking out if you're into this type of kink and want a fun and unique experience. The training scenes can be repetitive, and there's some excessive dirty talk, but the artwork, simple plot, and likable characters make up for it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Orichan

4.3 is too little for a game as good as this one.

The art is just great. Better than what you would normally see.

About the MC turning into a femboy, it's a kink I really like, here it was done ok, I just wished it would take a little bit more resistance from him before beginning to suck cocks. So it would be a bit more real.

But that's just nitpicking, overall it's good.

The only real downside in this game is there's not enough content. There are some but for a game a year in development already I would have expected more. But for this quality of art I suppose it's normal ? I'm not an artist I can't tell. But it just feel little content still