4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
this only tells us that something is wrong, it doesn't tell us what to do.
In case you don't know :
Renpy stores saves and persistent file both in the game folder and under :
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

So after unpacking the new version and starting it once, if your save files are not found you should go to that directory and copy them manually from the old directory to the new one.

" !!!IMPORTANT!!! The game's directory name has been changed from noname_novel-1618422035 to becoming_a_femboy-1618422035. If you want to use old saves, you should move them from the old folder to the new one. "

doppelgrammar

Aug 11, 2018
Doing a first playthough and getting "Image 'note_from_trish_01_None' not found." Same for 02. Kind of annoying, since it seems plot relevant.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Since this version we do not support old saves. Maintaining all that stuff is really hard work, and we also planing change the game. Remember, this is not complete game, where we just releasing additional content. It might change 100 more times in the future. As alternative I added "play new content" button.
You will start the game with available new quests and also beach episode quests.

In future, i will improve this thing, and separate game more in parts, so you might have more choices.

Doing a first playthough and getting "Image 'note_from_trish_01_None' not found." Same for 02. Kind of annoying, since it seems plot relevant.
it's pretty strange. we fixed that issue before. problem was that we had no es/pt translation for that part

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
So after unpacking the new version and starting it once, if your save files are not found you should go to that directory and copy them manually from the old directory to the new one.
All my safe files can be opened, its just the game glitches out when I play any of them.

don.shakalov

May 25, 2022
Is the new content option broken? It starts the game way before the new content, at buying clothes with Anna, and the quest log is always empty.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes