4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
The dev posted a gif of the drawing process once. It should be in the thread somewhere

And even without that the art doesnt look ai. With ai the eyes and hands are problematic and the character faces, expressions are hard to do consistently even though there is new LORAs coming for that recently. And after that comes reflection on the skin, but you can solve that with certain VAEs.

Reactions: Onbunga

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
This update completely fucked my saves, thank you dev.
Had the same issue, this seems to work, otherwise start new game and jump to new content right away.

I FOUND A SOLUTION

My save was from 0.9, I skipped 0.10. Download the version 0.10 (it's on his itch.io ). Go to your latest save, save again on this new version and now you can continue from that save on 0.11.

The sad part, unless you do the same thing for all your previous saves, every other save you have is useless.
I'm used to saving before every scene because galleries are often lacking (in this game, the gallery has no dialog). I guess It's lost then.

I was wrong about the gallery, there is a "play replay" option with dialog.

Reactions: petrenko8

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
The dev posted a gif of the drawing process once. It should be in the thread somewhere

And even without that the art doesnt look ai. With ai the eyes and hands are problematic and the character faces, expressions
> With ai the eyes and hands are problematic and the character faces,
You want to know the "secret" for the MC weird eyes portrait?
The dev just copied and reflected a bunch of the character features instead of drawing another. It's a very common technique in drawing but it can look jarring on faces because people are not symmetrical.
1719688800388.png
Because of AI, laymen will say anything is AI and can't see actual AI right in front of their eyes.

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
> With ai the eyes and hands are problematic and the character faces,
You want to know the "secret" for the MC weird eyes portrait?
The dev just copied and reflected a bunch of the character features instead of drawing another. It's a very common technique in drawing but it can look jarring on faces because people are not symmetrical.
View attachment 3782712
Because of AI, laymen will say anything is AI and can't see actual AI right in front of their eyes.
Yeah i noticed the eyes lookin to opposite sides, didnt tought of mirroring the one eye tho, good solution to the problem, smart from the artist. I am not sure what you are trying to say tho. Are you suggesting that because the artist cant / wont draw the "other" eye and mirror one side that means the art can be possibly ai? The eyes and hands are problematic with ai because of the nuances they have, the iris and fingers looking weird etc. The artist not being able to draw the eye on one side is something i heard with from memes, so it is a known struggle

And i have no idea what you meant with "laymen" at the last sentence. Typo?

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
Yeah i noticed the eyes lookin to opposite sides, didnt tought of mirroring the one eye tho, good solution to the problem, smart from the artist. I am not sure what you are trying to say tho. Are you suggesting that because the artist cant / wont draw the "other" eye and mirror one side that means the art can be possibly ai? The eyes and hands are problematic with ai because of the nuances they have, the iris and fingers looking weird etc. The artist not being able to draw the eye on one side is something i heard with from memes, so it is a known struggle

And i have no idea what you meant with "laymen" at the last sentence. Typo?
>good solution to the problem, smart from the artist.
It's a bad implementation. Good mirroring goes unnoticeable (example bellow).
1719690899112.jpeg
>Are you suggesting that because the artist cant / wont draw the "other" eye and mirror one side that means the art can be possibly ai?
I'm the one asking for proof of AI. Where is the evidence?
>And i have no idea what you meant with "laymen" at the last sentence.
Plural of "layman".
"a person without professional or specialized knowledge in a particular subject."

In other terms. Non-artists accuse artists of AI when they know jack about art.

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
>good solution to the problem, smart from the artist.
It's a bad implementation. Good mirroring goes unnoticeable (example bellow).
View attachment 3782772
>Are you suggesting that because the artist cant / wont draw the "other" eye and mirror one side that means the art can be possibly ai?
I'm the one asking for proof of AI. Where is the evidence?
>And i have no idea what you meant with "laymen" at the last sentence.
Plural of "layman".
"a person without professional or specialized knowledge in a particular subject."

In other terms. Non-artists accuse artists of AI when they know jack about art.
With good i was refering to the strategy that was used, i am no artist so i am not familiar with their techniques, it is smart to mirror one side. But the implementations seems as you said not that great

Ah alright i didnt see you replied to the other person. I am saying that the images dont like ai too, so we are on the same side on that. Not sure what people see "ai"ish in the art

Thx for the definition, i am not a native speaker

artuar

Oct 25, 2020
There is a warning in the opening page that the directory has changed name, but I cannot finde the location of such folder.
Finally found the location. As it's a Renpy development is in %APPDATA%/RenPy/
Paste this in your folder explorer and should take you to all the saves of renpy. There fin de noname-novel folder and rename it with the new name stated in the first page of this thread of the game.

hp048976

Jul 22, 2021
Finally found the location. As it's a Renpy development is in %APPDATA%/RenPy/
Paste this in your folder explorer and should take you to all the saves of renpy. There fin de noname-novel folder and rename it with the new name stated in the first page of this thread of the game.
I did that and still the saves are all messed up

Reactions: nympho89

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/player_room/bed.rpy", line 7, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PlayerClothing' object has no attribute 'equiped'

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/player_room/bed.rpy", line 7, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PlayerClothing' object has no attribute 'equiped'
I ran into the same problem.
Possible solution:

I FOUND A SOLUTION

My save was from 0.9, I skipped 0.10. Download the version 0.10 (it's on his itch.io ). Go to your latest save, save again on this new version and now you can continue from that save on 0.11.

The sad part, unless you do the same thing for all your previous saves, every other save you have is useless.
I'm used to saving before every scene because galleries are often lacking (in this game, the gallery has no dialog). I guess It's lost then.

I was wrong about the gallery, there is a "play replay" option with dialog.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes