4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
can the MC transform into a full fledged female?. Like in "Magical Camp" "Alone Amongst Demons" "Loki's Corruption" and "Interns of Ecstasy Island"

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
why the name change?
They explain it in the description of the thread. It was not set in stone. Femboy, trap, femboy, trap, Femboy it is.

can the MC transform into a full fledged female?. Like in "Magical Camp" "Alone Amongst Demons" "Loki's Corruption" and "Interns of Ecstasy Island"
Nothing like that has been mentioned afaik. I also don't think it fits the lore of this game. It's very much about femboys being their own gender

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I don't know how they got "scrotum" from that jumble of letters on the vase and "Julius Caesar IV", must be some Russian wordplay that doesn't translate.

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
School is empty so I can't access Scarlet. At the diner, anytime a customer asks if I want to earn extra money the game crashes to a rollback or ignore

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
what are the correct answers that the mom is asking about, she tells you to go visit Dr. Mirina for her Lections talk but I didn't get the correct way to answer Mom questions

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
After reading Scarlett's computer I finished the Quest and was told I should talk to my mother yet, nothing happens? All Quests are complete so, am I done with this update? There is nothing saying the game is over and I can still work and get Oral Training?

Have I completed the Update or will there be another scene with mother?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Got an error when going on the Trish date or doing the Scarlett lesson... but I can't see anyone else reporting it... can't ignore through it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did we have to start new saves again?

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
BecomingAFemboy-0.6.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I can't seems to find peers

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes