4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I cant figure out how to call Trish.. My mission is to call her, but when ever I click the phone this option is not available..

manez

May 30, 2020
What does it mean to use saves from this version?I uploaded my saves after that I saved on them in the new version, but it doesn't help.
Meaning that you have to start a new game in this version of the game. If the save file was originally created in previous version it will no work properly.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Meaning that you have to start a new game in this version of the game. If the save file was originally created in previous version it will no work properly.
It's not always true.
You can just report me a error and we will figure it out. I try to make game fully compatible between the versions

Reactions: Melmoth99

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
How to get on the date with Mirina?? After finishing the anal lesson. You only get the option to leave, cant initiate the date??

wedoom

Nov 11, 2017
So try as I might I can't seem to get Cafe Work II to trigger? I'm otherwise at the end of the 8.0 update, so maybe I missed it somehow? I am playing on a save initially from a few versions ago.

Otherwise great game. I'm really looking forward to the next update with content for Jannet. My only suggestion is it would be nice if the gallery let you "re-experience" the scenes with the dialog again, instead of just the images. I feel like the text adds a lot to the experience, and it would be nice to have that as well.

manez

May 30, 2020
It's not always true.
You can just report me a error and we will figure it out. I try to make game fully compatible between the versions
Yeah not always true, but it will almost certainly solve the problem in this case, and it's a lot faster than waiting for a patch. I definitely appreciate making new versions savegame compatible though. :)

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
once you get the 20 points in yoga click on the notes section on phone it will automatically go into messaging trish about yoga
I have tried this multiple times and nothing happens. I have 21 Yoga points. No matter the time of day, I cant message Trish.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Is there any way to avoid NTR or will there be at some point? For example, if we have a certain amount of mastery points, can we ask the girlfriend not to NTR us or do we have the option to break up with her to delete her story? I really liked the game but I'm afraid that NTR is not my thing I'm just asking to see if I should continue waiting for updates

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any way to avoid NTR or will there be at some point? For example, if we have a certain amount of mastery points, can we ask the girlfriend not to NTR us or do we have the option to break up with her to delete her story? I really liked the game but I'm afraid that NTR is not my thing I'm just asking to see if I should continue waiting for updates
It should already be "avoidable" to be aware of: #492.
It sounds like it will never be removed: #636.
Also, there's no reason for you to bold your entire post - it is already set apart from everyone else's posts by a border, your avatar, and more.

If netorare isn't your thing, you might want to set this one aside and peruse the other 14,000+ games that don't have the tag.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes