4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
So just to get some clarification, the game went full unavoidable ntr/cuck and gay? looking at the tags and how the last update progressed.
There was some talk from the dev a while back about making it optional. But this is very much a game where the MC doesn't get much of a choice about how he's used.

Amethhead

Mar 13, 2023
I am also interested in MC feminizing others and dicking down traps, got any links to that nhentai stuff you mentioned? It is especially fun dicking down unruly or petulant traps.
Hentai university has options just for that, the MC can feminize and fuck 2 boys from what i know

liqcrnutyoix

Aug 8, 2022
Oof, the terrible English is just intolerable, such a shame. The dev really needs a volunteer editor - or even using an AI Russian-English translator would probably make it much more readable.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
just 1 scene i think, at least thats what the changelog says.
not sure why the netorare tag is there. Not enough NTR to justify the tag. Author should just remove the scene.
Well I assume they'll be more NTR in the future. So why would the Dev want to remove that scene? We're pretty early on in the game, so plenty of time for more NTR scenes in future updates.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Oof, the terrible English is just intolerable, such a shame. The dev really needs a volunteer editor - or even using an AI Russian-English translator would probably make it much more readable.
On the scale of terrible translations, it's not really that bad. There are literally hundreds of games on this site, that are far worse.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
the game is telling me to message trish but she isnt in my phone
Probably it's wrong time of the day to message her
Well, i have a two proofreaders.

just 1 scene i think, at least thats what the changelog says.
not sure why the netorare tag is there. Not enough NTR to justify the tag. Author should just remove the scene.
Nope, i shouldn't :p

This isn't fixed yet? This was happening last update.
I can't reproduce most of the bugs without save files, because code was refactored really a lot of times.

xwor639

May 19, 2017
red event click and nurse timing might be off because it was hard. Idk if anyone else experience this.

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
Well I assume they'll be more NTR in the future. So why would the Dev want to remove that scene? We're pretty early on in the game, so plenty of time for more NTR scenes in future updates.
Is this a netorare game? Dev has not said anything about that, except that he wants the scene to be in for unknown reasons.
This looks more like a vanilla harem game, which if is true, having more ntr scenes will just piss the vanilla guys off, if he made it avoidable maybe that could work.
But the Netorare looks lackluster that netorare guys will not be able to enjoy it either, so what exactly the is the dev trying to achieve.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is this a netorare game?
1678803958855.png
It's a game with netorare content. There isn't much of it at this point, but there's likely going to be more down the road, so requesting to remove it because it's not abundant is... weird thing to say.

This looks more like a vanilla harem game, which if is true, having more ntr scenes will just piss the vanilla guys off, if he made it avoidable maybe that could work.
Do you see harem tag? It's not vanilla harem game. That may be what you want it to be, but it's not what it is.

• Angry
Reactions: CutieLvr

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 2466290
It's a game with netorare content. There isn't much of it at this point, but there's likely going to be more down the road, so requesting to remove it because it's not abundant is... weird thing to say.

Do you see harem tag? It's not vanilla harem game. That may be what you want it to be, but it's not what it is.
you might be surprised to hear but im not a fan of harem games. They are almost always linear experiences.
harem tag might not be there, for now, but the screenshots paint a different picture.
Just because the game has a netorare tag does not mean the game is a netorare game.
So many games with half assed netorare content end up removing that tag after it was added haphazardly.
Is this one going to be the same?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
harem tag might not be there, for now, but the screenshots paint a different picture.
Screenshots show a few girls. If that's all it takes to paint a picture of a harem game then i guess all of them look like harem games.

Just because the game has a netorare tag does not mean the game is a netorare game.
It means it has netorare content. This doesn't mean it's sole or primary focus, just that it is there. It's info/warning, generally for these who'd prefer to avoid it.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes