VN Ren'Py Abandoned Becoming Aria [v2.0] [Ariana]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
That´s original: witch wife/girlfriend turning guy into woman, the guy adapt quickly becoming some sex crazy slut, its not like TFgames don´t have at least 20 games with a very similar plot or anything. Well, to be fair this is the first animated game from this type i saw. I guess the important is the fans liking it, even if its a cliche.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I never said that was good writing, or bad, just said several stories is like that and the guy become woman and on the same scene he is doing something, and its not freaking out because of what happened with him, is like every guy dream of become a woman, but not just a woman, has to be the stereotype of that sex addicted modern woman, again, im not criticizing those who like it, but its not a original plot at all.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
hmm, if two train wrecks had a baby, which was then run over by another train, and dropped into a vat of radioactive waste, it still would not be as bad as this game currently is.

Great premise, but magically shrinking and expanding rooms between renders... getting the game over screen randomly interspersed between game scenes, till finally 5 cycles of this later getting the real game over screen and actually having it go back to the menu... I was very impressed with the out of sync renders and text, somehow the dev couldn't figure out how to have the scene happen at the same time as the text or after...it's renpay that is not hard to do...

I would say the dev threw this together and never tested it or even checked it...

Nov 26, 2016
I'll admit I was just skipping along because I didn't care much (thanks curiosity) but how did a rather fat dude suddenly turn into a thin female with no penis? I felt like it happened right before my eyes but still didn't understand what was happening. Each screen he got thinner and changed appearance. :WutFace:

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I'll admit I was just skipping along because I didn't care much (thanks curiosity) but how did a rather fat dude suddenly turn into a thin female with no penis? I felt like it happened right before my eyes but still didn't understand what was happening. Each screen he got thinner and changed appearance. :WutFace:
Basically, the GF is a witch, she casts a spell on you to use you to win a bet, against her Boss who hit on her. The spell works by taking what you imagine and making your body like that. So think of having big boobs get big boobs, etc. It seems the spell never really ends till the GF removes it (she changes the spell a bit down one of the routes) so if the Dev had done it right it could have had lots of potential as a nice game mechanic, instead...well you played it.

Reactions: brutusbeefcake

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
That´s original: witch wife/girlfriend turning guy into woman, the guy adapt quickly becoming some sex crazy slut, its not like TFgames don´t have at least 20 games with a very similar plot or anything. Well, to be fair this is the first animated game from this type i saw. I guess the important is the fans liking it, even if its a cliche.
Try this:
It's better.

Reactions: LewdDao and Silver1

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
just lurking

PS I've enjoyed the comments more then it looks like ill enjoy the game all done here :FuckYea:

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
The initial description got me interested but gods, those are some high school tier renders fam.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I enjoy this type of content, but even I have a standard of quality that I can not reach below. A line must be drawn somewhere. What is the cause of author's disappointing failure ... Is it laziness or incompetence? Probably both.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version: 1.5.0

Game is still buggy

Reactions: MasterofNTR

othello

May 30, 2017
I assume this game is made by the same ariana who published some comics before. The ideas behind these comics weren't so bad but you never had any comprehensive plot, things happened 'out of the blue' and you only could guess what was intended besides presenting some sex scenes. Unfortunately this game just follows the same scheme.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I am almost scared to download this given how bad the first release was.

either that guy is a manakin or he needs to go to the hospital.

Reactions: lunamm
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes