The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
This game really needs a Android version.
Unfortunately I am not a coder by trade, but I am trying to understand what makes a game work on Android.
The way the game is built though, with both side bars there with relatively important information, it might be a bit harder to adapt than other games of the type (HTML sugarcube)...

Reactions: AmirPGT

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
How do I talk to the principal about Ellis?
You should be able to go to her the next time you go to the HRC Session.
Make sure to do some research beforehand (Talk to Ellis - Visit the Bathroom) to successfully convince the principal. <3

storyoftheeye

Jun 5, 2020
Make sure to do some research beforehand (Talk to Ellis - Visit the Bathroom) to successfully convince the principal. <3
I've been to the bathroom. I've boosted up the LGBT points for the HRC and it says I can't continue because I have to deal with the Ellis bathroom situation first. But I can't find the principal in order to convince them. I've waited around at the school but no option showed up.

Reactions: gregers

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Is there a way to win the bet against Tara?
To win the bet against Yara, you will need to no get too distracted while doingthe third project.
For the first, Julio gives 2 points.
For the second, taking off everything will motivate the boys
For the third, don't go all the way but halfway with them.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
To win the bet against Yara, you will need to no get too distracted while doingthe third project.
For the first, Julio gives 2 points.
For the second, taking off everything will motivate the boys
For the third, don't go all the way but halfway with them.
Thanks m8

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've been to the bathroom. I've boosted up the LGBT points for the HRC and it says I can't continue because I have to deal with the Ellis bathroom situation first. But I can't find the principal in order to convince them. I've waited around at the school but no option showed up.

Yeah same, talked to Ellis, checked out the bathroom, maxed out the HRC LGBT points, and nothing doing.

(This also meant I couldn't go through with Leo's SUP crossover event, because the MC wasn't close enough with Ellis so the only option was telling him to go alone.)

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Yeah same, talked to Ellis, checked out the bathroom, maxed out the HRC LGBT points, and nothing doing.

(This also meant I couldn't go through with Leo's SUP crossover event, because the MC wasn't close enough with Ellis so the only option was telling him to go alone.)
Julio's still an option if you're friends!

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Game Ending Bug
As soon as I go to class I got red symbol on the phone a message from Leo but, it says No Message Yet. When I get home the only option is to check the phone but, again the red symbol is there yet No Message Yet?

I can't sleep all I can do is check the phone but, it always says No Message Yet :(

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Dev
Game Ending Bug
As soon as I go to class I got red symbol on the phone a message from Leo but, it says No Message Yet. When I get home the only option is to check the phone but, again the red symbol is there yet No Message Yet?

I can't sleep all I can do is check the phone but, it always says No Message Yet :(
Saw that bug being announced elsewhere and have worked on it, you won't see that kind of bug in the next update <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Melmoth99

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I don't play the Mandingo stuff.

And in any case, that doesn't fix the principal not being available.
For sure, I was just giving a temporary fix, excitedly (hence the "!" - not frustration or anger don't get me wrong)
Indeed, I'm rechecking the principal stuff to see what the bug could be exactly to fix it

Reactions: gregers

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
So quick question. Why can't I finish with Jasmin path. One says talk to her at school (option that I never get) and one says that the history project is still unfinished...
Just stuck with her at 42
Screenshot 2024-05-21 142456.jpg
Also keep getting this at school
Screenshot 2024-05-21 142827.jpg

Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
The event with Jasmin(?) where you answer the door in lingerie is bugged. Lost the outfit I was wearing.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
So quick question. Why can't I finish with Jasmin path. One says talk to her at school (option that I never get) and one says that the history project is still unfinished...
Just stuck with her at 42
View attachment 3657402
Sweet, I'll check it out but at 42 friendship you've reached all the progress you can with her so far.

Also keep getting this at school
View attachment 3657405
At this point, I believe you might be more than 3 months in
There is only classes for 3 months, beyond that the game doesn't quite continue yet.
Still actively developing the first parts before moving forward with the rest. <3

Reactions: Comisar
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes