In trans and trans-adjacent content, what is something that is of interest to you?

• Sissy Content (chastity - humiliation - etc...)

• Trans-on-female (trans dominant)

• Trans-on-male (trans dominant)

• Trans-on-female (female dominant)

• Trans-on-male (male dominant)

• Trans experiences and lifestyle

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
So..do we have to start over from scratch everytime?

Also trans submissive stuff is over done and cliche, especially from an MC pov, trans dominate stuff would at least be a little different.
With the way the game is developed, continuing from a save will make you miss content that is being added in the early game for every update, especially of the raunchy kind that people are looking for.

Reactions: ThornyAce

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Heya! Really like this game! Quick question: at the moment its telling me to find Eva at the park for her second to last milestone bimbo event, and i do find her at the park, but i cant interact with her. I did see that she told me shed be there instead of the library when the debate club used to be, but even during those times i cant seem to trigger an interaction. Any help would be much appreciated!

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Heya! Really like this game! Quick question: at the moment its telling me to find Eva at the park for her second to last milestone bimbo event, and i do find her at the park, but i cant interact with her. I did see that she told me shed be there instead of the library when the debate club used to be, but even during those times i cant seem to trigger an interaction. Any help would be much appreciated!
I'll check it out, thanks for mentioning the bug! <3

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Can I bécomé futa :unsure:
Bonjour,

Unfortunately, it is not planned for your character to grow a penis or anything of the sort throughout this game.
On the other hand, you do have characters that you can help in their transition journey.
Content branded "futa" will not be included. When I will introduce feminine character that have penises, they will not be designated as "futa", but rather as trans, if indeed that's what they identify as.
I personally find the name "Futa" to be quite reductive of the human being and turns an existence into a kink in my honest opinion.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
1721482314208.png

Any and all of those can be fine depending on the context and the game. But this is a story with a cis woman protagonist, so anything not involving her (i.e. the trans woman on man or vice versa options) seems irrelevant here. Whether there are other trans and cis people fucking each other off in the wings is hardly the protagonist's concern, unless you're going for voyeurism.

The wardrobe is simply for customization. If you have to switch clothes every time you want to do something it'll be a really grindy game, which is not what I set out to create in all honesty <3
I have no idea what the point of the wardrobe is beyond confusing players tbh., but just dipping in for a quick look at the game I noticed that one scene when working out with Leo required the MC to be wearing a particular outfit, with a very vague hint if not. In the end I had to dig into the file to see what was actually meant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I'll check it out, thanks for mentioning the bug! <3
All good! I do really enjoy your game, it has the odd typo or little problem here or there, but it is leagues better than a lot of other games like it. I particularly appreciate the inclusion of the feminist HRC arc (is the guy who gives you the challenge the same that appears in eva's milestone event?) and Mr. Bekham's stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Nook Erotica

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
All good! I do really enjoy your game, it has the odd typo or little problem here or there, but it is leagues better than a lot of other games like it. I particularly appreciate the inclusion of the feminist HRC arc (is the guy who gives you the challenge the same that appears in eva's milestone event?) and Mr. Bekham's stuff.
I'd like to know,
What is it about them that works for you?
I have an inkling on what I personally like out of these dynamics, but am genuinely interested to find out where it is that people's attention is at and where I'm actually hitting the mark with it. <3

May 1, 2024
Bonjour,

Unfortunately, it is not planned for your character to grow a penis or anything of the sort throughout this game.
On the other hand, you do have characters that you can help in their transition journey.
Content branded "futa" will not be included. When I will introduce feminine character that have penises, they will not be designated as "futa", but rather as trans, if indeed that's what they identify as.
I personally find the name "Futa" to be quite reductive of the human being and turns an existence into a kink in my honest opinion.
Bonjour, mon ami.
Thanks for your éxplaination I undérstand it's véry complicatéd issué i hopé no offénsé.
:cry:

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Bonjour, mon ami.
Thanks for your éxplaination I undérstand it's véry complicatéd issué i hopé no offénsé.
:cry:
Pas de quoi
We are here to learn and improve on our kinks. I also like transexual partners, regardless of their genitals, but would still be mindful of their humanity is all <3

When making polls like this, could you have one 'I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other' option so that people can see the results without having to pick something that they don't want to pick? :D
That is a very valid request that I will keep in mind for the next one. Thank you for pointing it out! <3

Reactions: euphoriquelaborieux

ramgird

Nov 28, 2017
I'd like to know,
What is it about them that works for you?
I have an inkling on what I personally like out of these dynamics, but am genuinely interested to find out where it is that people's attention is at and where I'm actually hitting the mark with it. <3
I'm not the other person, but I can tell you what I like and why I like it.

I'll start with HRC.

The feminist arc is quite good, you do feel like you are empowering your colleague and yourself with your choice and the fact that you do have choices instead of being railroad into something is pleasant. Like, you don't feel force to show your tits to the other student group, but you can still do it and maintain in a certain way some control about the situation which goes well with your character. The only thing I'm not completely sold on is the ending of the 3 event went you complete the challenge successfully. Either you can leave it at it is or make the guys summit to you. Like, we just made him understand our point of view and he seems to finally agree with it, but the option is using him like a toy or leaving him to be. I'd like an option where we integrate him in the cause as a strong ally, since he was the leader of the opposite side who just seen the "good" way. I don't know if that was already the plan for Act II, but it seems to me like an obvious development of that particular character.

The diversity act is well made, it's not the thing with which I feel the most compelled to, but it is really wholesome and I do like when a story is wholesome. The way you help Ellis with typical trans/NB daily problems is nice and by helping her, you are also helping Leo in a way. I don't really have much else to say about this part, most likely cause it's not something I'm well verse in, but I still appreciate how it is made.

The BLM act, I don't know about it. I like it, but I also don't? It just feels like you can't support the cause too much without going straight into BNWO. I don't mind it, it's just comparing it to the other acts, it feels like you don't have any agency in stirring it into a more positive movement of equality instead of "They are our superior now". I do get that it can be seen as Jasmine influence over us, leading us in that direction, since she is our friend and we want to support her and show her we are not a bigot. But, we don't seem to have a "reel" choice without affecting our friendship. I do feel like it won't be the case when it's all complete and that different choice are going to come in the future, since the other branches do support them. Like I said, I don't mind it, since we are still at the begining and we can't just flat out refuse most of it, it just seems like we are supposed to go in the BNWO direction. Anyway, it's still good, just different from the other branches.

The best way I could put it for the HRC, for the feminist and diversity branches, you feel like an ally which is great, it really seems like you are there to make a better world, but in the BLM one, you feel much more like a puppet than an ally. You are there, but are you really there to make a better world or just to get fuck and become a slave? So yeah, still a great job overall.

The classes are really great, I love the way they are integrated. I also like the simplicty of just making it 1 classe per day, it keeps it from getting too grindy and needing much more material to write at the start. Sure, after the main story is done, it could be expanded, but for now, it's really fine. The choices do seem to matter, if you want to cuck or not Eric, you have the possibility with the classes to go either way, the same with Eva. I did multiple playthrough, and I did not realise that Julio was a part of the BNWO at first, I just thought he was into Leo and someone that care about his people/origin. When I changed my decision to be more with Leo and Julio in school, it became much more obvious. So I like that "faux mystery" that you can get depending of the decisions you've made.

The classes projects are fabulous. I really really really like them. It's a good way to explore the other characters personnality and developping ours along the way. I did not feel the need to "slut it up", and it feels like it was better not to if you wanted to get good grade, you could still do it and get the good grade, but it wasn't necessary. In the art project, it's better in the poem competition to nope out of sluttiness/corruption, in the paint one, you just need to follow the lead and not do too much, you can still reward your peers, but you don't feel obligated too and it just seems like a feel good part when you are part of a team. The sculpture, quite a hot scene, but again, you just need to keep it hot, you are not force to go all in to win. I really like that, it just feels good to play around and be a part of a team.

For the rest, I do like most of the events with the "main cast". I don't really like the bimbo stuff, just not my thing, but I do get the appeal from it from a corruption point of view. The Jasmine stuff, I talk a little about it in the BLM act, but it's still good, you can gain her dad trust and help her, I just don't know if we are going to be able to make her see that the world isn't black and white and that she doesn't need to become a slave to the BNWO to make a difference in the world. With the choice we made throughout the game, it does seem like we are going to be able to make her see it, which is good, since it adds option to the player if you are not into that kink and still want to be part of her life. Yara, she is fine, you do feel like old friend at the start and she offers a good alternative for lesbian contents with Eva if you don't want dicks. I do prefer her as a friend and not as a fuck friend, cause she seems like she wants the best from us and in return it seems like we want the best for her, just a good friendship. Eva is also good for alternative contents, and like I said, I don't really like the bimbo stuff so I won't comment on that part of her. I just like Eva a intelligent individual that want to explore a bit more of her instead of being a quiet "shut in" kind of girl. Leo is really good, I don't feel like I'm manipulating him, I feel like I'm helping him in the direction he truly wants and that feels great. Eric for now, I don't have much to said, like there's lot of stuff with him, but I don't know, maybe with the DnD nights he is going to feel more flesh out as a possible friend or boyfriend, but for now he is a good and jealous friend. I do like his "rival" Samuel, when he comes to you and you have to decide to push toward using his family fortune for good or starting from the bottom, he feels geniune in wanting to do better and be better, for now it's basically it's only solo interaction with us, but that seems to be going in a good direction, like he is obviously not perfect and that's fine, but seeing him wanting to improve and asking our opinion did make me feel great about him. Maybe in the end, both him and Eric could be friend and you wouldn't have to feel bad about choosing one of the other if you want to go this route. Samuel is a good contrast to Jerome for now, who seems to just want to dominate us, being arogant and show is superiority, but our conversations with Jasmine hint a someone with a difficult home setting or something like that, but for now he accompllishs what he is supposed to do, a vector for BNWO.

Bekham, I don't know. He is just a dick and that fine I guess. But I'm still trying to understand why Behkam doesn't mind the SUP. It seems contradictory to his believe. He is an alpha and he's helping an organization that want to make him useless with the IBWO. Maybe there's something more than that and future updates of both your game and MegyMonster's we gonna see Bekham and Leyja take down Hudson in some kind of way or another path, but it does feel weird that Bekham just allows it without a fuss.

Anyway, sorry if it looks like I start rambling a little bit. I do really like the game and how it is shaping. I also do understand that it takes time to write and implement things, so it's really understandable that not everything is going to be there each release. Like, you can't just magically make everything appear instantly and finish everything that people are asking. So yeah, continue the great work and writing what you believe makes a good story, since for now it is going well. Also, sorry if my English isn't good, I do try my best.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes