Ren'Py Becoming the Hangman [v0.33] [Gen]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

sergiyk0

May 8, 2018
What's up with 3 different download links? Should I download everything, or is some download just a part of another one?
Having description in installation or developer notes would be helpful

Reactions: RayJefferson

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had this image in the previous version before I used Kenzie as a sister, so that photo is no longer in the game. You're not gonna hang Kenzie in this version
I was just joking due the game's name, since she's hanged by his dick. The girl looks cute, so I'm sad she's removed, but if the newer one is cuter I don't mind. I didn't play yet, a bit later I may will.

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
I can't find where to fight Kelsi for the 3rd time. Still stuck on her first quest.

**Edit ** Nevermind. I found it. I hadn't gone to dinner yet.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game says I need to fight Kelsi, how the hell you trigger her 3rd event? Gym can't enter, going all around the house, nothing happens, clothes bought, what do I need to do? I have no idea, even with walkthrough.

I'm also extremely confused about Mandy, she suddenly appears for no damn reason.

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
The game says I need to fight Kelsi, how the hell you trigger her 3rd event? Gym can't enter, going all around the house, nothing happens, clothes bought, what do I need to do? I have no idea, even with walkthrough.

I'm also extremely confused about Mandy, she suddenly appears for no damn reason.
Sleep to the next day. Then i talked to her in the kitchen at nine and got to fight her

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes