Ren'Py Becoming the Hangman [v0.33] [Gen]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Whatever the dev is doing stop it. Just add more Mandy scenes. I think every game should have a retarded sister, that just does dumb/weird shit and every once in a blue moon does something really smart (like that speech) and throws everyone off.

Also, a big problem with sandbox games is they almost always devolve into a press the skip button many times to find the content. Try rounding this out with more interactions and random scenes thrown in or collectibles or something. Like in the living room you could add a tv to watch, there is a pool, or use the shower, hell even chores would add something additional. You could also add different outfits you could buy as you progress each LI that they might wear around the house, or at the pool/beach.

Oct 14, 2021
So nobody knows the answer?
If you can make your way through the quests to the fight club, yes there are some long scenes. I seemed to either bug out or reached the end of the quest line of joining the gang quests. Assuming it wasn't a bug, the family content stops short of any scenes and is all build up still.

To the Dev, the Mom quest seems to bug out early in that I was able to give several gifts without having purchased anything after the first/second quest, including not needing the Massage table to trigger any of those quests. Which was a relief though, because until the fight club the grind to repeatedly buy those items would have been brutal. You need a way better source of income early if you're going to force that grind.

Vicky99

Jan 19, 2020
Cannot open the RenPy files on Mac, downloaded all the files and extracted them too, but still no avail

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
as a huge Lena fan thanks for sharing your work
Is the save from v0.1 compatible with the new version? because I faced errors once I loaded the saves from the v0.1

Ijustdunno

Feb 25, 2020
5- Why is the grind so hard?
The grind isn't hard - it's mindnumbingly boring. For the first two "gifts for mommy"-quests you need a total of 4 clothes and 4 lingerie. That's a total of 6000$ that you need. Your only available source of income is once per day 200$ in the photo studio. You need to wait twice for the studio to open, then you need to go there, earn the money and go to quick sleep. These 7 clicks need to be repeated 30 times. There is no chance of failure, no decision making involved, not even enough other quests to actually have some content for most of these days. Just just click wait, click money, click sleep on loop.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes