yokabo

Jan 27, 2018
just spent some time playing around on the new update and what you have done is great. nice variety in the outfits added plus the "secret" one really looks great. love what you got done here keep up the great work

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The secret minigame involves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know about secret clothes, since I don't have access to the newest version (2.0) of the game.

Orwell

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks, i'll upload a new release in a few days, and one of the thing i changed is the money thing. Now you get the money as soon as you start working. I understand that a lot of thing in the game are not good yet, but it's a work in progress, so please be patient n.n
The save location depends on what system are you using. Its called persistent data path, so you can look up the Unity persistent data path on your system to find it. On windows 10 and 8 is on C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Pink Lotus\Becoming. I hope that helps :)
Thanks becoming_dev your work is pretty good

As a mac user may I give you some feedback?

First of all as playing on a laptop the only resolution offered (1440) truncates the screen and I can't choose whether to play in a window, as fullscreen is automatic and the option in the menu is unclickable. In the Food delivery system there is no appearant button to escape the menu so it means to force to quit app and relaunch

There's a hip problem in many scenes as the MC gets a new big bone in her hip? I changed resolution from worst to best but the problem is still appearant as in the final grope scene in the train.

During photoshoot a big green 10$ appears all along and the only to check if I shooted the model good is to verify the cash at sex shop that I got from the hard morning work :lulz:

That's it for now and thanks again for this new kind of game ;-) keep it up!

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Thanks becoming_dev your work is pretty good

As a mac user may I give you some feedback?

First of all as playing on a laptop the only resolution offered (1440) truncates the screen and I can't choose whether to play in a window, as fullscreen is automatic and the option in the menu is unclickable. In the Food delivery system there is no appearant button to escape the menu so it means to force to quit app and relaunch

There's a hip problem in many scenes as the MC gets a new big bone in her hip? I changed resolution from worst to best but the problem is still appearant as in the final grope scene in the train.

During photoshoot a big green 10$ appears all along and the only to check if I shooted the model good is to verify the cash at sex shop that I got from the hard morning work :lulz:

That's it for now and thanks again for this new kind of game ;-) keep it up!
Thanks for the feedback, could you send me some screenshots of the bone thing?
Im gonna check those other issues, they may be a problem with mac compatibility, because as far as i know the fullscreen toggle works on win and linux :/

Orwell

Oct 30, 2017
Please put your pictures in Spoiler tag in the future.
It doesn't load if people don't want to see it, and doesn't spoil ;)

Thanks!
just deleting them as I dont know how to make spoiler stuff

sorry :(

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
just deleting them as I dont know how to make spoiler stuff

sorry :(
When you type a message, you should see some editing tools just above what you're typing (see screen grab). just to the right of the Smilies icon, you have an ellipsis flanked by a downward-pointing arrow-- click see the Spoiler function.
Capture d’écran, le 2019-03-08 à 09.57.11.png

Reactions: Forix

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Updated Original Post with Release 0.2.0 Alpha.
ChangeLog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for taking too long to post here, i've been really busy x.x
Hope everyone like the update :)

Reactions: APoc1

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
slut or outgoing does not seem right....seems to be you can be slutty/not inhibited and be either submissive or dominate / aggressive....something like that would make more sense

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I dotn like it either to be honest. I'll figure it out eventualy, for now im just testing different words.

NamelessGirl

Oct 26, 2018
So I obtained all the new clothes, including the bunny suit, but I don't see any new scenes. Am I missing something? Changelog mentions nothing about new scenes...

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
So I obtained all the new clothes, including the bunny suit, but I don't see any new scenes. Am I missing something? Changelog mentions nothing about new scenes...
No new ones this time, sorry.
I dont really have a lot of time to work on this project, at least until my patreon allows my to do this full-time (Wich will be a dream come true to be honest n.n)
Next time i'll make sure to include more scenes. Thanks for the feedback.

Feb 1, 2018
There is actually a bug with the sleeping menu on the bed, maybe It also aplies for the computer menu, as the code may be similar. I cannot remember the trigger really well, but It is something like walking away from bed with the menu still open, or away from the computer, for example.

The menu in question becomes un-interactive, It cannot be closed and neither you can click in any option. I solved the bug by interacting with the bed again, then the options on the menu were duplicated, I had 2 sleep buttons, in this instance. Then I proceded to click on the X, wich I only had seen one, different from the other duped buttons, and the whole thing closed. The game worked normally after that.

Reactions: Becoming_Dev
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote